The Student Room Group

Does he have feelings for me?

There’s guy I’ve known for about 3 years now. About two years ago, my friends thought he liked me but that eventually died down a few weeks later when he started seeing another girl. They were on and off and they was clearly more of a physical attraction than personality-wise. They officially broke up quite a while ago, but I heard that he asked her to get back together fairly recently.
We’ve been talking a lot recently and he’s making a lot of effort to talk to me online and constantly touching me when we’re together. What does this mean? especially considering his last relationship was more sexual than a serious long term one. Also the fact that he may have previously liked me a few years back
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
There’s guy I’ve known for about 3 years now. About two years ago, my friends thought he liked me but that eventually died down a few weeks later when he started seeing another girl. They were on and off and they was clearly more of a physical attraction than personality-wise. They officially broke up quite a while ago, but I heard that he asked her to get back together fairly recently.
We’ve been talking a lot recently and he’s making a lot of effort to talk to me online and constantly touching me when we’re together. What does this mean? especially considering his last relationship was more sexual than a serious long term one. Also the fact that he may have previously liked me a few years back

To be honest it really is a tough one, I don't want to get your hopes up by saying yes but as a male myself, I think he considers you more as a friend. However, there are plenty of people out there and I hope you find the right one :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by aarnat
To be honest it really is a tough one, I don't want to get your hopes up by saying yes but as a male myself, I think he considers you more as a friend. However, there are plenty of people out there and I hope you find the right one :wink:

Thankss, personally I wasn’t interested in dating him regardless but didn’t want to give him the wrong impression :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest