Rxmxi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I want to do my EPQ on a topic of oncology (cancer) as I have been to oxford summer school where I spent a week studying about how cancer forms, radiotherapy, cancer screening etc. I have also read a few books, but I am finding it hard to narrow the topic down. Currently, I have started my EPQ on:

Development of cancer treatment and whether society has deemed it to improve.
However, I feel like this is still to broad. How can I improve?
thebiochemguy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Probably stuff like how the government funds research into cures, is enough money being invested in it? or should more money be invested in it?

Hope this helps
lilGem
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rxmxi)
Hi, I want to do my EPQ on a topic of oncology (cancer) as I have been to oxford summer school where I spent a week studying about how cancer forms, radiotherapy, cancer screening etc. I have also read a few books, but I am finding it hard to narrow the topic down. Currently, I have started my EPQ on:

Development of cancer treatment and whether society has deemed it to improve.
However, I feel like this is still to broad. How can I improve?
You could talk about the evolution of cancer (if you're interested in the development side) and how that influences treatments in patients.

If you have any questions at all you're more than welcome to ask- I'm doing my masters in oncology at the moment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (559)
34.04%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.23%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (331)
20.16%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.57%

Watched Threads