sawag271
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hey guys, anyone know solid ways of revising gcse physics. could help with decent advice got mocks in 2 weeks and im really stressed. hope u understand (:
XLouise.BeeX
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I would suggest making mind maps of each topic, but if you don't like mindmaps then you could always use flashcards, and write information down on them. Also look online for any old practise papers. Hope this helps and good luck with your mocks (:
KawaiiCupcake
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I've got mine in 2 weeks too! The starting point is to be solid on your equations - because they can make or break your understanding of a question in physics. Next, it's worth look through your specification to make up some questions from the topic areas you're doing. When you can solidly answer all those questions, move on to practice papers etc. because by then, you already know the content, you just need to apply exam skills and timing. Also, be honest when you're marking! Hope this helps, sorry it was a bit long.
Sam.T.
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I make practice Questions on each unit (with answers on the back) & have bought a whiteboard so I can write the answers & not waste paper. I’ve also made PowerPoints with basic information from lessons & just look through these.
sawag271
Rep:
(Original post by XLouise.BeeX)
I would suggest making mind maps of each topic, but if you don't like mindmaps then you could always use flashcards, and write information down on them. Also look online for any old practise papers. Hope this helps and good luck with your mocks (:
thanx so so much really good advice and i'll try do make the mindmaps and notes. thanks you for wishing me luck and good luck to you with gcse/ a levels. thanx again....... (:
sawag271
Rep:
(Original post by KawaiiCupcake)
I've got mine in 2 weeks too! The starting point is to be solid on your equations - because they can make or break your understanding of a question in physics. Next, it's worth look through your specification to make up some questions from the topic areas you're doing. When you can solidly answer all those questions, move on to practice papers etc. because by then, you already know the content, you just need to apply exam skills and timing. Also, be honest when you're marking! Hope this helps, sorry it was a bit long.
thnx a million. good luck with ur mocks aswell
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
33.7%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (43)
46.74%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (17)
18.48%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.09%

Watched Threads