Thoughts on STRANGER THINGS Watch

Rania01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So if you have watched STRANGER THINGS....
Comment your thoughts
Favourite moments
#leggomyeggo
abbynub
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rania01)
So if you have watched STRANGER THINGS....
Comment your thoughts
Favourite moments
#leggomyeggo
season two was GREAT i watched it the day it came out and just binge watched. My fav moment in s2 was either when eleven entered the house and shocked EVERYONE or the prom cute af
charlie.jo123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i cant seem to get into the first episode im 8minutes in and i find it boring and unable to enjoy whats are ur tips?
abbynub
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by charlie.jo123)
i cant seem to get into the first episode im 8minutes in and i find it boring and unable to enjoy whats are ur tips?
When i hear good reviews but find the first couple of episodes boring i usually either power through them even if i find them boring because usually i get intrigued after second ep or i wait a couple weeks and see if im more interested.

If you are talking about season 1 then it gets waay better same for season 2. My tips is when you have nothing to do watch the eps and just watch even if its boring unless you dont like the series in general
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The first season was good but the second season was on a whole new level - absolutely fantastic. I love the 80s and Stephen King vibe to the show. I only wish it was more horror than sci fi but given the story line of the show, its obviously going to be more sci fi than anything else.
Aakshara
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I watched second season it was better than first season
BiblioBloom
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Absolutely binge watched the heck out of it. The second season paved the path for more character development and delving into the lives of the characters. Apart from the episode of 'The Lost Sisters', which I found redundant - I opin that it was Awesome Cherryblossom.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads