The Student Room Group

Choice of subjects for Chemical Engineering (leaning towards the business side)

I currently want to enrol myself into a HSC (higher school certificate) course and the subjects I have in mind are Chemistry, Maths, English, Maths Extension and Physics, it might be a silly question here sry but do i really need to take business and maths extension 1, I chose IT because it is whats needed more in today's world to work with technology. I'm a little lost here and I have to choose my subs real soon so I really need some guidance on this, please help me, thanks :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Christinesyl7
I currently want to enrol myself into a HSC (higher school certificate) course and the subjects I have in mind are Chemistry, Maths, English, Maths Extension and Physics, it might be a silly question here sry but do i really need to take business and maths extension 1, I chose IT because it is whats needed more in today's world to work with technology. I'm a little lost here and I have to choose my subs real soon so I really need some guidance on this, please help me, thanks :smile:

Is this in Australia? TSR is mostly a UK site so we aren't that familiar with Aus requirements...

How many subjects do you normally do in HSC? And what do local university entry requirements ask for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply