Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can people see if you check location snapchat.
    On Snapchat maps there is a Recents tab. What does it mean

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I believe if you click on the little figure it tells the person that you've looked.

(Original post by DrawTheLine)
    Yeah I believe if you click on the little figure it tells the person that you've looked.
    Omg thanks, it's my first time hearing this..
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    People will not know when you've seen where their location. However, they will know that they are sharing your location with you, in the settings.

This thread should be in the Mobile phones forum. I'll just tag AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    People will not know when you've seen where their location. However, they will know that they are sharing your location with you, in the settings.

This thread should be in the Mobile phones forum. I'll just tag AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there
    Oh okay interesting. I knew you can see them but then if you actually clicked on the little person I thought it sent a notification. Good to know it doesn't because I accidentally click on them a lot.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    Oh okay interesting. I knew you can see them but then if you actually clicked on the little person I thought it sent a notification. Good to know it doesn't because I accidentally click on them a lot.
    Wouldn't surprise me if they added that feature though. But nope, they can't see if you click on them :giggle:

Attachment 704482What is this recents tab on the snapchat maps for then? I thought these were people who looked at your location/bitmoji the most recent?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    Attachment 704482What is this recents tab on the snapchat maps for then? I thought these were people who looked at your location/bitmoji the most recent?
    Recents, are just who you spoke to recently

ReputationRep:
    But there are people on there who I've never really snapped before or not recently..

ReputationRep:
    No, they can't see if you've checked their location.

Your Recents tab includes the people that have snapped you, or you have snapped, most recently.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.