The Student Room Group

International Mens Day 2017

Are you doing anything to celebrate?
Today? Who knew?
Was it on the news?
Original post by Just my opinion
Today? Who knew?
Was it on the news?

It’s all over my Twitter feed...probably trending.

Are you involved in any of the activities?
Every day is Men's Day in our misogynistic societies.
4 posts. That didn't take long.
No different to any other day then :u:
Original post by Just my opinion
4 posts. That didn't take long.

Over 4 hours....

What would you like to see highlighted for IMD?
Reply 8
Ideally, people shouldn't have a specific day to convey their problems. How about every day is international humans day and we work together to solve the problems in our society without thinking everyone needs their own special day to feel included
Original post by Crooky0
Ideally, people shouldn't have a specific day to convey their problems. How about every day is international humans day and we work together to solve the problems in our society without thinking everyone needs their own special day to feel included

No more Christmas or birthdays:frown: :moon:
Reply 10
Original post by PQ

Christmas and birthdays are no problem as they are different
No I don't care about pointless "days" like this.

Quite staggering at the difference in BBC News coverage, when you compare International Women's Day to International Men's Day though.
Reply 12
Masturbated copiously.
Bit of a pointless day for me, can't say I have any man-specific problems. Just generic person problems.
Original post by PQ

Christmas is for everybody and birthdays are for just one person. Neither are highlighting the problems of some particular group so it's fine to still have those.
Original post by Chief Wiggum
No I don't care about pointless "days" like this.

Quite staggering at the difference in BBC News coverage, when you compare International Women's Day to International Men's Day though.

They serve to provide more widely publicised opportunities for ego-driven virtue signalling.

The difference between men and women when it comes to awareness and charity is staggering in general.
Reply 15
Original post by Dandaman1

The difference between men and women when it comes to awareness and charity is staggering in general.

No it's not and you know it

Quick Reply

Latest