The Student Room Group

My long time crush has been...

So, a girl I have been talking to for 1+ years is currently in hospital for potential brain tumour.

I really really like her and I want her to know I'm here for her at all times, but I don't want to come across as too pushy.

ladys, please give advice on how to make her feel comfortable without being annoying. im sure it's s tough time for her.

I want to show her how I feel without being to annoying in a time like this.

should I send flowers, ice cream (she loves ice cream) it anything?
That’s awful news I’m so sorry!! No one should go through that. My questions are is this a romantic relationship?? If so give her all the support!! Girls love it when boys show their emotions and feelings it’s what we love!! I’m sure if it does come across annoying she will see your intentions are good and yes send her flowers!! thts a lovely gesture I think you need to comfort her and support her through this time and do little things to put a huge smile on her face
Original post by Anonymous
So, a girl I have been talking to for 1+ years is currently in hospital for potential brain tumour.

I really really like her and I want her to know I'm here for her at all times, but I don't want to come across as too pushy.

ladys, please give advice on how to make her feel comfortable without being annoying. im sure it's s tough time for her.

Flowers and a nice card won't seem pushy at all and I m sure they d appreciate it
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Make Sure you don't visit her wearing a YOLO shirt....

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending