Boyfriend Watch

pippa2.1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What about a boyfriend? Do you want one? Do you have one?
If you want a boyfriend, then talk to more boys or even just ask one out. Boyfriends are better when you're older (15,16,17< as it is more serious and a mature relationship.
I think it is good if you have a boyfriend who you like and trust, as long as you are happy
EDIT: for those laughing at the "15,16, 17" :
I just mean that those relationships aren't childish and is going into more serious relationships. I don't mean to say they are adult and mature yet, just that they are on their way to being an adult
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pippa2.1)
If you want a boyfriend, then talk to more boys or even just ask one out. Boyfriends are better when you're older (15,16,17< as it is more serious and a mature relationship.
I think it is good if you have a boyfriend who you like and trust, as long as you are happy
What about a boyfriend? Um.. :erm:
No I don't want one, nor do I have one.
Well even older than that really, when both of you at least attempt to become mature (:giggle:) > 18
Well yes, happy, comfortable, your relationship is chilled, safe and trustworthy. :yy:
Chris22
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
"Older (15, 16, 17)"

Christ I'm old
Thrillanthropist
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pippa2.1)
What about a boyfriend: Um...
Do you want one: Um.... yes?
Do you have one: yes

First person I've seen call '15' '16' and '17' "mature" though, I think that, at 15, I am way too young to have one. Mature is typically 18+ at least, if not like mid-late 20s.

And yes I am happy with my boyfriend. Everyone should be able to have boyfriends or girlfriends or be single and everyone deserves to be happy, boyfriend or otherwise.
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
other side of the spectrum , i want a gf XD
GoatLover69
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ray_Shadows)
other side of the spectrum , i want a gf XD
I second that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (100)
16.81%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (63)
10.59%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (105)
17.65%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (90)
15.13%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (59)
9.92%
How can I be the best version of myself? (178)
29.92%

Watched Threads