Faatemah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Basically, my Business Teacher hasn't really taught us anything much, and we have an exam tomorrow, and she told someone that Break Even and Cash Flow Forecast are coming in but she hasn't even taught us that. I am so stressed out even though another teacher spent his lesson teaching us both these topics. I need urgent help!
amnaj
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Cash flow - negative cash flow is when you have more money going out of the business in comparison to coming in (profit) so you may be at a negative profit.
Positive cash flow is the opposite, so you have more money coming into the business than you are putting out (for materials or advertising etc)
Although breaking even is when you have an equal amount of money coming into the business as you have going out of the business
Hope it helps
jack566719
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Busines exams are quit easy and mostly just common sense, you’ll be fine
Faatemah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
thank you so much guys, i had the exam and really don't know how i feel about it to be honest cause a bunch of stuff that we don't know came in. so pretty pissed to be fair.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (31)
14.03%
Virtual campus tours/open days (49)
22.17%
Live streaming events (21)
9.5%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (21)
9.5%
A uni comparison tool (50)
22.62%
An in-person event when available (49)
22.17%