Arab-Israeli Conflict Research Proposal HELP URGENTLY!

Watch
NaimFaisal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have to make a research proposal for a topic on the Arab-Israeli Conflict. We got until March to write, but the proposal is due in over a week. It has to fall within any of the three major themes of this module, either Narrative and Historiography (origin stories); conflict; or peace and its limits & consequences. The proposal has to have a research question -or- a draft thesis statement. I cannot think of any research areas or question or a draft statement. I need help in picking one and NEED HELP URGENTLY! I am open to all ideas. Help would be much appreciated.
adamantacademic
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It started with Balfour Declaration, the most deceptive treaty ever signed in modern history where we promised the Palestinians complete autonomy but then left the region handing the power to the Jews (They have nothing to do with Judaism, they were all secular), the Zionist ideology was fueled by America, and when UNESCO threatened to place sanctions on Israel for violating international laws with their unjustifiable state terrorism, the US threatened to withdraw funds thus silencing international peace courts, allowing Israel to practise mass-occupations, form unlimited illegal settlements and call itself a democratic state.
NaimFaisal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by adamantacademic)
It started with Balfour Declaration, the most deceptive treaty ever signed in modern history where we promised the Palestinians complete autonomy but then left the region handing the power to the Jews (They have nothing to do with Judaism, they were all secular), the Zionist ideology was fueled by America, and when UNESCO threatened to place sanctions on Israel for violating international laws with their unjustifiable state terrorism, the US threatened to withdraw funds thus silencing international peace courts, allowing Israel to practise mass-occupations, form unlimited illegal settlements and call itself a democratic state.
So what topic would you recommend I look at?
adamantacademic
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NaimFaisal)
So what topic would you recommend I look at?
can you make up a topic completely, if that's the case I would do:
The modern controversy of the Balfour Declaration
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads