an inspector calls mock exam question??

Watch
JakeShiverly123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
any who have done the mock exam for english lit p2 what was the question for an inspector calls also what was the poems used????????????
adamantacademic
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For Inspector Calls revise how the Gerald's disappearance during the end of the play may be due to gastroenteritis

Points you could use:
The Inspector's intimidation could've caused Gerald to emit wind out of panic. Quote 'You knew her didn't you'
The collapse of the engagement may have unsettled Gerald's anus as everything was going so well before. Quote, “this has made a difference ... We’d have to start all over again.”
Gerardbutler2017
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The poems i had were about killer snails and I had to compare and contrast how the poets present snails and the attitudes towards them
Gerardbutler2017
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The inspector calls question I had was about how responsibility is show throughout the play.
JakeShiverly123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
[QUOTE=Gerardbutler2017;74656730]The inspector calls question I had was about how responsibility is show throughout the play.[/QUOTEwhat were both of the question?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (1)
50%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (1)
50%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (0)
0%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (0)
0%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (0)
0%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (0)
0%

Watched Threads