The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

BPP Staff following students in uni (is it normal)?

Hi all,

I am basically putting up this thread, to inquire whether it is actually normal for staff to follow a student around in campus who never caused trouble nor arguments and issues? It seems abnormal to me.

I mean, by now, I have pretty much solidified the fact that I am being followed not only by staff but cleaners as well. It suffices for me to stay somewhere for 5 minutes before members of staff show up exactly where I am located through cameras and that.

Anyways, the reason why I am elaborating in this, is because I am having finals in January and honestly they are making **** way more complicated for me, and before I act on my thoughts or whatsoever on this matter and take it further, I sought to seek thoughts from other students around this forum on what would you do? Taking into account how it is fu... with your mental psychology when you already need all of your mind for these finals which would lead you to graduate.

You can remove the idea of staying at home because of this as i need the campus to study. I am ready to fight it off (not physically) but confront this low minded staff causing trouble for students who not only are setting an example at the campus but try their best to obey their rules so that things can ride smoothly, and apparently they haven't understood this.

Thank you for your time.
D.luffy
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest