The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

what accommodation do i chose

i am looking at applying to study adult nursing. i am wondering if their is specific accomodation for nursing students or which accommodation is advised?
Original post by emmasales8
i am looking at applying to study adult nursing. i am wondering if their is specific accomodation for nursing students or which accommodation is advised?

Our BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing has a slightly longer term length than the standard term times, totaling at 48 weeks (with Christmas and Easter break included). We would therefore suggest that you look at our accommodation with a longer term length.

For 2018, Cavendish Place is the only halls confirmed as having a 51 week contract so far.

in 2017 we were able to offer a longer 48 week contract in some of our halls (Birley Townhouses and Oxford Court) specifically for Nursing students to cover their term dates. We hope to offer a similar contract extension to 2018's incoming Nursing students, however details are yet to be confirmed.

I would recommend contacting our Accommodation Team in the new year to check if the contract extensions for nursing students have been confirmed. They can be contacted at [email protected] or 0161 247 2958.

If you would like to have a look around our Birley Townhouses or Oxford Court accommodation, then you will be able to do so at our Open Day on the 25th November.

Unfortunately, we do not show Cavendish Place at our November Open Day, however if you apply and receive an offer from us then you will be invited to a visit day where Cavendish Place will be shown.

I hope this helps! :smile:

Rebecca
(edited 6 years ago)
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest