The Student Room Group

Rip tsr :(

TSR used to be a lot more fun before - fun chat threads, funny members, the NCA threads used to be lit etc.

But now it's all so quiet and boring. :frown:
All the funny members got banned & now it's dead
You joined this year so when was it fun to you?
Original post by angelike1
TSR used to be a lot more fun before - fun chat threads, funny members, the NCA threads used to be lit etc.

RIP in peace
Reply 4
Think a fair few people moved over to Reddit.
Reply 5

Spoiler

Original post by chanel_666

yeah :cry:

Original post by FloralLuxe
You joined this year so when was it fun to you?

:flute:
Reply 7

yeah :cry:

:flute:

Who were the funny members?

I know right, I heard this user called Habib Syed got banned. I heard he was really funny. I wouldn't know however, this is my first time here obviously...

Are QE2 or BangOuttaOrder guys still here? Someone told me that they were really annoying.
Original post by Imperator_Intel
Are QE2 or BangOuttaOrder guys still here? Someone told me that they were really annoying.

Yes @QE2 is still here.
Original post by MiszShortee786
Yes @QE2 is still here.

Lol, you should probably know.

Habib Syed and this h333 user to have arguments with him on a daily basis, that would I've been told anyways.
Original post by Imperator_Intel
Lol, you should probably know.

Habib Syed and this h333 user to have arguments with him on a daily basis, that would I've been told anyways.

Don't know about that. But I guess when two individuals have conflicting views arguments are bound to occur?
I'm here to save the dying hopes of the tsr world

Hey,

Really sorry to hear you feel like this - we're really trying to make TSR a better place for everyone and I'm keen to hear your feedback about how we could make it better. If you're interested, we have a thread where you can give any feedback (including moderation feedback) that you think is important to make Chat a better place!
Original post by UWS
Think a fair few people moved over to Reddit.
I have for the most part. I only come back here to check my PMs sometimes.

At least we still got the funniest member @UWS :P
I feel like I see the same 3 people comment in every thread, the online population of TSR must be less than 100

a few years, I feel like there were far more active members
I used to use this site quite a lot. But I have different priorities; work, guitar, keeping a schedule, paying bills, housekeeping, food shop etc. There aren't enough hours in the day, kind of why I deleted facebook. I was wasting so much time on that site, and most of it was just the same recycled news articles.

Quick Reply

Latest