The Student Room Group

Rebound trouble

Me and my ex broke up at the start of summer of 2017 and i took me the whole summer to get over her. Now im at uni ive met a girl who is perfect apart from one thing, only a month ago she broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years. Now im starting to get feelings for this girl but im scared that if i went into a relationship it would only be a rebound for her and thus not be serious and most likely end short. However, this girl is crazy for me as we met in the club and she added me on facebook without knowing my name meaning she stalked my friends to find me...crazy i know. What should i do? should i bring up my concerns or hide them and should i run before i get attached or stick around and hope for the best
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my ex broke up at the start of summer of 2017 and i took me the whole summer to get over her. Now im at uni ive met a girl who is perfect apart from one thing, only a month ago she broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years. Now im starting to get feelings for this girl but im scared that if i went into a relationship it would only be a rebound for her and thus not be serious and most likely end short. However, this girl is crazy for me as we met in the club and she added me on facebook without knowing my name meaning she stalked my friends to find me...crazy i know. What should i do? should i bring up my concerns or hide them and should i run before i get attached or stick around and hope for the best

Lol, mate, you're still on the rebound yourself. Just leave this girl alone.

Focus on yourself and your studies.

Quick Reply

Latest