Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When I don't talk to my partner who has cheated on me after we've broken up I talk to other people I get on with my life, when they call me to apologise and to talk things out, give another go ,explain and etc... I start thinking about rebuilding. I can understand his side and mine however , I'm a person who doesn't take crap. What does this mean? (we have broken up for about a month and half now) our relationship was very toxic towards the end.

I get endless messages from them and we speak on the phone sometimes in which they're apologising ,saying what they can do things like that.

Whenever me and him were on bad terms he spoke to a certain girl then one day he met her the day he met her he blocked her off everything. I guess he did that because he was in shock or in actually guilt that he was able to do such a thing to me.

-How do you know if you want to try rebuild a relationship after your significant other has cheated. -
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    You know when you think about it.

I would advise against getting back with a cheater. Cut all contact and move on.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.