The Student Room Group

Don't you think there's so much pressure on girls?

2015 and earlier was all about thigh gaps/ skinny and now it's all about big thighs and big asses. One point it was straight hair and now it's curly haired girls.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah I suppose you are right best thing to do is just not give a **** about it you know?
Reply 2
honestly you could look like a complete train wreck...there's still gonna be a ton of guys who want you. Thought that was obvious. :/
Reply 3
Original post by Archon9
Yeah I suppose you are right best thing to do is just not give a **** about it you know?

Agreed
Reply 4
Approximately 1 atm.

Same as for everyone else.
As long as you don't look like a hobo-girl, iz al gud
Original post by Anonymous
2015 and earlier was all about thigh gaps/ skinny and now it's all about big thighs and big asses. One point it was straight hair and now it's curly haired girls.

Cry me a river.
Reply 7
Original post by Froppy
honestly you could look like a complete train wreck...there's still gonna be a ton of guys who want you. Thought that was obvious. :/

That's not quite true
If they stopped caring so much they wouldn't have that kind of pressure on them in the first place. JS...
and 6'5
there is i guess, but then again ive reached a point where i dont care anymore :rofl:
For males, it's slightly more realistic.
Reply 12
That's not quite true

Susan Boyle would disagree.
true
Original post by Froppy

wow you seem desperate and shallow to think that
Bad time to be slim and athletic ayy lmao

So many guys nowadays wanting "thick" women with "big ass jiggly booties."

I hate ghetto culture (no racist)
Reply 16
Original post by study beats
wow you seem desperate and shallow to think that

This is real life...guys at clubs will hit on almost anything so long as it has a pulse.
Original post by Froppy

Original post by Trinculo
Cry me a river.

This.
Getting nice abs and muscles are More realistic than a super flat belly, huge bum and breasts.

Bad time to be slim and athletic ayy lmao

So many guys nowadays wanting "thick" women with "big ass jiggly booties."

I hate ghetto culture (no racist)

The **** does ghetto culture have to do with this?
Getting nice abs and muscles are More realistic than a super flat belly, huge bum and breasts.

The **** does ghetto culture have to do with this?

Not sure if serious :rolleyes:

Have you ever heard a rap song? just lmao

Quick Reply

Latest