Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm starting a diary on here again because the love of my life has finally blocked me. He stopped speaking to me for the hundredth time and after a month I couldn't cope with not being his friend so I began a mission to get him to either talk to me or block me. After going full hell on him today, he's finally blocked me. I still don' know why he stopped talking to me and I am devastated that now I will never see him again. I don't think that's fully hit me yet. I really loved him and he was my best friend and I told him all my stories.

So now I have this to talk to instead. I truly am alone now.

ReputationRep:
    Subscribing, :hugs:

Maybe I shouldn't have asked to be blocked. Maybe if I'd just left it and then messaged him at Christmas he would have replied... I don't know...

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Subscribing, :hugs:
    But I don't even know if you exist.:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Is this about...a certain friar? (Also aside from this hope you're keeping well and enjoying uni.)

ReputationRep:
    I guarantee you, you will find another love. There are 7 billion people in this world.

I suggest you don't go full hell on anyone at all, it can result in relationships that will never repair and it can just make you feel worse.

Keep control of emotion like anger.

If someone is angry on social media, I suggest they take a break from the internet and social media, then when they are calm come back on again.

You might accidentally pour your anger on someone or you might do something you will regret in the future, and it is much harder to fix things on social media than in person.

Even if they're the worst person you've met - don't pour your anger on them.

Also, police can arrest people for actions they have done on social media, like hate messages to people - which can happen a lot from anger.

Anger and other negativity can cause damage to both you and others.

ReputationRep:
    Is it a good idea to make a diary public? I'm just thinking, it might not always be positive

(Original post by Avesta2003)
    I guarantee you, you will find another love. There are 7 billion people in this world.

I suggest you don't go full hell on anyone at all, it can result in relationships that will never repair and it can just make you feel worse.

Keep control of emotion like anger.

If someone is angry on social media, I suggest they take a break from the internet and social media, then when they are calm come back on again.

You might accidentally pour your anger on someone or you might do something you will regret in the future, and it is much harder to fix things on social media than in person.

Even if they're the worst person you've met - don't pour your anger on them.

Also, police can arrest people for actions they have done on social media, like hate messages to people - which can happen a lot from anger.

Anger and other negativity can cause damage to both you and others.
    It's okay. I had to get a reaction out of him, I couldn't go on with him reading my messages but never replying. The friendship was always dysfunctional anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Someone struck by the gravest of maladies: the love bug. Keep yourself busy and move on.

ReputationRep:
    If you feel like a friendship is dysfunctional or wrong I suggest you go with what you think and end it yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Yes. He was the only person from tsr I managed to stay in touch with and he was my only true friend, he knew everything about me and he told me in September than he would see me in October but then he stopped talking ti me and I begged him to block me if he couldn't be my friend, because I couldn't stop talking to him every day, even though he never replied.

Thank you, but I'm incredibly messed up and wish I were dead every day. I hate uni because people are awful and I cry all the time.
    Well I'm really sorry to hear that. Why are the people awful? Only another year after this and you can be a teacher (if I recall correctly), so not too much longer.

I know by now there's very little I can say to help you but I really do hope things get better in time.

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of other clergy men in the parish

I can' believe two months ago we were on tinychat and he said I could see him...:cry2: and now it''s all over and I'll never hug him again:cry2::cry2:

What is this, what is this life, what did I do that made him stop speaking to me? What' wrong with me? He was the last friend I had.

ReputationRep:
    I can' believe two months ago we were on tinychat and he said I could see him...:cry2: and now it''s all over and I'll never hug him again:cry2::cry2:

What is this, what is this life, what did I do that made him stop speaking to me? What' wrong with me? He was the last friend I had.
    King hell.

ReputationRep:

There is nothing wrong with you. Someone else will soon come along. Who knows who life will throw at you.

This is tough. I have cried all night. I just wish there had been another way ... Don't get me wrong, this is better than how it was, I'd rather be blocked than ignored. Definitely. But I'd rather be friends more than anything else. I'll miss him terribly.

I need to get to the shops and return the Christmas present I bought for him. Or maybe I'll still send it to him. I have a week or so to decide before the receipt runs out.

My only hope is that one day he will decide to be friends again. In the meantime, being blocked is definitely better. Even though it hurts. I'm glad he did it.

I'min class right now until 1. Then I have to meet my assignment partner and then I'll go to the gym. Depending on how long my partner takes. She faffs around so much that we'll probably be here til midnight. I haven't been to the gym since Friday because I was so obsessed with Chris. Hopefully tonight I will find the will to do some work. I couldn't sleep for hours last night, I just lay there trying and trying. Eventually I fell asleep and then I had a nightmare about ghosts.

ReputationRep:
    sorry you were let down .... you deserve better than this :hugs:

(Original post by the bear)
    sorry you were let down .... you deserve better than this :hugs:
    Thanks bear :hugs:

I'm at the gym now, channelling my hurt.

Why couldn't he have just been friends with me :bawling: Why did he have to ignore me and mess me around like that. I told him a million times that if he needed a break from me all he had to do was say so :cry: Now I have no one and no meets to look forward to and no hugs from anybody.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.