Not sure what to do for my birthday.

Watch
keepingcalm
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello,

I'm going to be 21 next Sunday and I'm not sure how to celebrate it. My parents are a little stressed at the moment and prefer me not to come home. Most of my friends commute and we might get food on the Friday but I'm not totally sure.

I'm trying to make this seem not as pathetic as it actually is haha

Any ideas? All comments are welcome

Thank you
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by keepingcalm)
Hello,

I'm going to be 21 next Sunday and I'm not sure how to celebrate it. My parents are a little stressed at the moment and prefer me not to come home. Most of my friends commute and we might get food on the Friday but I'm not totally sure.

Thank you
Perhaps you could arrange a karaoke? That's a fun thing you can do as a group and you can order drinks at the bar too.
castra
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Escape room games, they're the best! However things tend to get heated so beware
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello,

Thank you
You can watch a movie together followed by a meal.
CatLife
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You can always go Bowling or maybe go Ice skating (if your local area offers it since its the season to be "Jollly ")and a night out afterwards .
keepingcalm
Rep:
?
Thank you guys 💙 Ah, I will probably be alone on the actual day and I'm not sure what to do with that
keepingcalm
Rep:
?
Thank you all! My friends actually surprised me! I don't know how I got so lucky to have them
EdPsychElla
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe you could all go somewhere for the weekend? As you’re not allowed to go back to your house for a party or anything maybe you could all chip in and book a hotel where you can all stay?
Kraggor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thank you all! My friends actually surprised me! I don't know how I got so lucky to have them
What did they do for you on your birthday in the end? Glad you enjoyed it by the sounds of it.

Happy bellated birthday btw!:yay::yay::yay:21 is the big birthday! Sorry I missed it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (89)
26.65%
England (110)
32.93%
Belgium (27)
8.08%
Germany (39)
11.68%
Spain (7)
2.1%