The Student Room Group

Help Please!!!!Problem with my edexcel A level certificate

Hello,
I sat for 4 subjects in my A levels. Now, in my Final A level certificate I have the grades for these 4 subjects listed but I also have the grades I got in 2 AS subjects listed. I don't know why this is and I need to change it.
The certificate literally reads:
June 2017
This is to certify that X obtained the grades in the following subjects:
International Advanced Level(Four Subjects)
Chemistry-A
Futher Math-A
Mathematics-A
Physics-B
International Advanced Subsidiary(Two Subjects)
Further Mathematics-A
Mathematics-A
I need to apply to unis in the US so this is a big problem. Please help!!!
Reply 1
... Where's the issue?
Reply 2
Original post by Kaiylar
... Where's the issue?

I didn't ask for my AS grades and since I'll be applying to american institutions this will only cause confusion. How do i change this?
Reply 3
Original post by attaboy101
I didn't ask for my AS grades and since I'll be applying to american institutions this will only cause confusion. How do i change this?

No it won't cause any confusion. It's just listing all the qualifications awarded by them to you. The American institutions should recognise these qualifications and will know what they are.
Original post by attaboy101
Hello,
I sat for 4 subjects in my A levels. Now, in my Final A level certificate I have the grades for these 4 subjects listed but I also have the grades I got in 2 AS subjects listed. I don't know why this is and I need to change it.
The certificate literally reads:
June 2017
This is to certify that X obtained the grades in the following subjects:
International Advanced Level(Four Subjects)
Chemistry-A
Futher Math-A
Mathematics-A
Physics-B
International Advanced Subsidiary(Two Subjects)
Further Mathematics-A
Mathematics-A
I need to apply to unis in the US so this is a big problem. Please help!!!

I wouldn't worry, you're clearly too stupid to go to university anyway considering you think this would be a problem. It simply lists everything they've ever awarded you in terms of AS and A2 which is extremely common. American admissions tutors aren't idiots and will instantly realise this, it's their job.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
Firstly, you can't change it., Those are the grades you were awarded this Summer and you can't decline them.
Secondly, I cannot imagine why it would ever be a problem so stop worrying.

Quick Reply

Latest