The Student Room Group

Would anyone let me vent to them?

I don't like talking to my friends about personal things because it creates a slight dependency. I feel awful now though and feel like venting will help me so if anyone wants to hear me vent and in turn offer advice. That would help.
Original post by bluemadhatter
I don't like talking to my friends about personal things because it creates a slight dependency. I feel awful now though and feel like venting will help me so if anyone wants to hear me vent and in turn offer advice. That would help.
Sure.:h:

Anytime.:smile:
Original post by 04MR17
Sure.:h:

Anytime.:smile:

can i dm u
can i dm u
:yep:
can i dm u
Might not reply until later this afternoon because in lectures 2-4 but I promise I will reply.:h:

You should feel free to vent on here. People can see it and respond.

All the best.
anytime maya :hugs: :cube:
Reply 7
U can talk to me anytime, i’ll try my best to help :smile:)
Reply 8
Absolutely
Original post by Wired_1800
You should feel free to vent on here. People can see it and respond.

All the best.

Original post by Nadine8
U can talk to me anytime, i’ll try my best to help :smile:)

Original post by James_pa
Absolutely

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5058752&p=74670492#post74670492
Why don't you vent right here on this thread, lol? I'll listen and offer any advice that I can if I could, lol. :smile: I'm all ears. :smile:
Original post by mcpon14
Why don't you vent right here on this thread, lol? I'll listen and offer any advice that I can if I could, lol. :smile: I'm all ears. :smile:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5058752&p=74670492#post74670492
Just gonna say people have friends through tough times and good times. Having to depend on them is something good at times. A 30-minute ramble about your problems to your friends once in a while will do some good. I bet they have to depend on you. Unless they are not real friends they will not drift away or ignore you.
Original post by monkeyman0121
Just gonna say people have friends through tough times and good times. Having to depend on them is something good at times. A 30-minute ramble about your problems to your friends once in a while will do some good. I bet they have to depend on you. Unless they are not real friends they will not drift away or ignore you.

But the best kind of friends, the ones that people want, are ones where they don't need each other for anything, at any time, lol. :smile:
Original post by mcpon14
But the best kind of friends, the ones that people want, are ones where they don't need each other for anything, at any time, lol. :smile:

what kind of friends never count on each other. Helping and getting help from friends is a great way to create a tougher bond. Working together to fix a friends problems is a great way to create good friends.
Original post by monkeyman0121
what kind of friends never count on each other. Helping and getting help from friends is a great way to create a tougher bond. Working together to fix a friends problems is a great way to create good friends.

The kind of friends that I want are ones that are needy and clingy towards me but the type of friends that I was talking about were ones that others, at least some, prefer, lol. :smile:
Original post by mcpon14
The kind of friends that I want are ones that are needy and clingy towards me but the type of friends that I was talking about were ones that others, at least some, prefer, lol. :smile:

I get you there are some people who will always want to rely on their friends but they don't want their friends to rely on them. It's like a double standard.

Quick Reply

Latest