The Student Room Group

Still waiting on loan...?

Hi there, last spoke to SFE in reading week (26th October) and was told after my parents had sent a letter confirming their wages the loan would come through. The letter was sent on the 1st of November and we are still waiting to hear back from you. We are not sure what the hold up is, as people we know who applied for the loan at the same time received their loan when term started.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by longseason
Hi there, last spoke to SFE in reading week (26th October) and was told after my parents had sent a letter confirming their wages the loan would come through. The letter was sent on the 1st of November and we are still waiting to hear back from you. We are not sure what the hold up is, as people we know who applied for the loan at the same time received their loan when term started. Customer reference number: ***********

Hi longseason,

We don't have access to accounts here so I'm unable to check on what was received and when. For your own security I'd advise editing your post to remove your Customer Reference Number.

It's currently around 18 working days to process that kind of information.

Based on you sending it on the 1st of November I'd expect you to see updates early next week.

Regards,

Stuart
Reply 2
Original post by Stuart SFE
Hi longseason,

We don't have access to accounts here so I'm unable to check on what was received and when. For your own security I'd advise editing your post to remove your Customer Reference Number.

It's currently around 18 working days to process that kind of information.

Based on you sending it on the 1st of November I'd expect you to see updates early next week.

Regards,

Stuart

Hi Stuart, now Wednesday evening and i have not heard anything. Anything i can do?
Original post by longseason
Hi Stuart, now Wednesday evening and i have not heard anything. Anything i can do?

Hi longseason,

I'd advise giving us a call on 0300 100 0607. An advisor would be able to check exactly when the form was received and what progress has been made.

Regards,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending