The Student Room Group

Msc Adult Nursing pre-reg 2018 Funding?

Does anyone have any information about funding for a Msc Adult Nursing pre reg course? Got accepted to GCU but cannot get any information about tuition fees - asked SAAS they said they don’t deal with it as its nursing, ask the Uni they say they don’t deal with it ask SAAS. help me 😭😂
Hey! You apply through SAAS, they will pay your tuition fees if you live in scotland and you will get the normal nursing bursary too. On their website just go in to the nursing and midwifery section, create an account (i am assuming you've done a degree before so you will need your SAAS reference number if SAAS have paid tuition for you before) and click re-register. If not you can create an account from scratch. They usually get back to you pretty quick x
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by HarleyAmy
Hey! You apply through SAAS, they will pay your tuition fees if you live in scotland and you will get the normal nursing bursary too. On their website just go in to the nursing and midwifery section, create an account (i am assuming you've done a degree before so you will need your SAAS reference number if SAAS have paid tuition for you before) and click re-register. If not you can create an account from scratch. They usually get back to you pretty quick x

Thank you!

I sent a lot of emails and managed to get an answer 😂 x yeah I applied to SAAS and get a bursary + the fees are paid for by the Scottish health board ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending