The Student Room Group

Don’t want to be seen as a catfish??

So I got this issue where I look COMPLETELY different from certain camera angles in pics which I’m sure happens to everybody
But I feel like in my case I’m unrecognisable if you were to put one pic with a different camera angle to another..
So I try to take pics of all my diff angles even bad ones whenever I post a selfie just so I don’t seem like a catfish
This girl recently added me and we’ve been liking each other’s posts back and forth and she messaged me and we really hit it off
She seems like a really nice person and lives near as well but my only issue is that she’s only seemed to like the pics where I’m at my best angle lol.. as if she hasn’t seen the bad ones or like noticed them and I don’t want to take her by surprise, say if we were to skype 🤣 my idea is just to post more bad angles of myself just to let her know what she’s getting herself into, what do you guys think I should do
DO IT!! When they see the bad and the ugly and still accept you, you know they will be there when things get tough.
I feel like youre overcomplicating things - just go with the flow, man.
You could facetime/Skype, basically video call her and then she will see you from all angles and then you will know if she's still into you, I'm sure that there's not much of a difference i think we see ourselves completely different than what other people do and notice all the little flaws everyone else wouldn't
This honestly seems like a dilemma you've invented in your head. There's really nothing to worry about.
Face time or video call them, they can see you from all angles although I'm sure you're just being hard on yourself we see all the little flaws that other people wouldn't even notice.
Reply 6
As long as you are you. People want their best pics online anyway, it doesn't make you a catfish.
Reply 7
Thanks for the replies.. I think I’m just getting a bit too affected by all the posts floating about, about catfishes lol
A lot of people online seem to get scrutinised for misleading pics
Also.. worst case scenario is us face timing and she’s observing me while I’m looking to my left or something and then her thinking “...wow.. he’s actually kind of clapped” 🤣🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending