The Student Room Group

getting into uni with access course

Hi guys I’m currently studying a science access course and was wondering if anyone has gotten into uni with lower grades than what was required? I’ve applied to Exeter and they wanted 15 distinctions and the rest merit I believe but in one of my units I only got a pass. Will I not get in because of this and is there any point applying?
Reply 1
Original post by silverfox44
Hi guys I’m currently studying a science access course and was wondering if anyone has gotten into uni with lower grades than what was required? I’ve applied to Exeter and they wanted 15 distinctions and the rest merit I believe but in one of my units I only got a pass. Will I not get in because of this and is there any point applying?

Exeter can be tight with their entry requirements with big differences, that doesn't seem crazy so why not shoot them a message. What underground degree were you interested in doing btw?
Original post by EST1991
Exeter can be tight with their entry requirements with big differences, that doesn't seem crazy so I will shoot them a message. What underground degree were you interested in doing btw?

Biological sciences :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by silverfox44
Biological sciences :smile:

Please phone them up tomorrow because you should be fine, what other universities did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending