The Student Room Group

Year After Anal Sex Still Bleed Occasionally Help

A boyfriend I had a year ago raped me and used lotion it really hurt and I still bleed a little every once in a while I can't exactly go to the doctor because they may get the police involved and my family would disown me if they found out they punished my sister for being kidnapped so I'm not kidding. Is there any natural remedies
If you don't want to get the police involved (which is totally the wrong choice in my opinion) then just go to the doctor and say "a year ago I had anal sex and I'm still bleeding now and then, what can I do?". You don't have to specify you were raped if you don't want to. Although tbh because you refuse to go to the police, you're just allowing other people to be potentially raped by him too and go through the same thing you are.
I'm really sorry you had that awful experience and that you have a family who would not be understanding. I completely disagree with the first poster; you have to deal with this situation in the way that works best for you and are under no obligation to put yourself at risk by reporting the crime if that is not what you want to do. I would advise that you do go to the doctor; they have confidentiality and won't report it if you don't want them to because you are not in immediate risk of danger. They may be able to do something to help or just put you at ease that it's nothing serious, and it might help you to move on. A similar thing happened to a friend of mine who was vaginally raped by her boyfriend and she went to the doctor and they didn't report it or anything, and I think it did take quite a long time but I believe that now the physical wound that was inflicted upon her has healed.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm really sorry you had that awful experience and that you have a family who would not be understanding. I completely disagree with the first poster; you have to deal with this situation in the way that works best for you and are under no obligation to put yourself at risk by reporting the crime if that is not what you want to do. I would advise that you do go to the doctor; they have confidentiality and won't report it if you don't want them to because you are not in immediate risk of danger. They may be able to do something to help or just put you at ease that it's nothing serious, and it might help you to move on. A similar thing happened to a friend of mine who was vaginally raped by her boyfriend and she went to the doctor and they didn't report it or anything, and I think it did take quite a long time but I believe that now the physical wound that was inflicted upon her has healed.

I didn't say they had to report it, I said they could leave it out if they wanted it to.
My advice? Leave yo fam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending