The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE 2018 ENTRY Social policy and economics

Anyone applying to Social policy and Economics?

The course seems really competitive as shown by the statistics they give for last year. But i have hardly seen any information about the course on TSR, Neither have i seen anyone applying to the same course!

I am really anxious since this is my first choice which most of my PS is talking about.

Hoping that i can find someone applying to the same course so that we can share some information about the admission progress.
Reply 1
I made my application at 15th of Oct
initial assesment at 23th of Oct
further assesment at 30th of Oct
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hi I applied to this course too, it is my first choice however I do not feel I will get it because my personal statement was mainly economics w only a hint. What are you GCSEs and predicted grades pls
Reply 3
Hi
I do not have GCSEs since i am an international student out of EU.
I have already got an A* in math,
A in AS accounting
A in AS Further math
and i am predicted to get A in Economics and Accounting.

I do also feel i have trouble getting a place as I don't have GCSEs and my subject combination seems to be disappointing.
Reply 4
Original post by beebop123
Hi I applied to this course too, it is my first choice however I do not feel I will get it because my personal statement was mainly economics w only a hint. What are you GCSEs and predicted grades pls

Hi
A in AS accounting
A in AS Further math

I do also feel i have trouble getting a place as I don't have GCSEs and my subject combination seems to be disappointing.
Original post by 472225029
Hi
A in AS accounting
A in AS Further math

You have done really well but I feel as though they would be more likely to give you a place on a course that has more seats just because the subjects aren’t that traditional. If I were you I’d apply for straight economics. Good luck
Hi, i am applying this year, did you receive the offer, do you have any suggestions for it :frown: I hardly find anyone who is also going for this course and the offer rate for it was literally like 8% from last year. My PS is also mainly focusing on this course and it will probably be my firm choice...
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Hi there i have also applied for this course , for 2020 entry.
Reply 8
Original post by Eatsburger
Hi, i am applying this year, did you receive the offer, do you have any suggestions for it :frown: I hardly find anyone who is also going for this course and the offer rate for it was literally like 8% from last year. My PS is also mainly focusing on this course and it will probably be my firm choice...

what are your predicted grades and gcses?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending