The Student Room Group

UKL Entertainment - Quiz Night 2!

Here we go again, guys and girls - Quiz Night is back again - and we need some more competitors! :biggrin:

For those that played or were interested in playing last time round, the format will be pretty much the same (but with better organisation this time around!) and with some new rules thrown in along the way!

To new players - the quiz will test your knowledge on a number of topics and is a TEAM game. The number of teams will depend on the number of players playing.

The winners will again receive some lovely rep and the knowledge that they are the UKL Quiz Champions! :biggrin:

So, if you'd like to enter, reply to the thread and you will then be put into teams!

The quiz will begin at around 10pm - so join in now if you want to play! :biggrin:

Current players:

Daveo
Incomplete
mockel
Babyshambles
Widowmaker
PadFoot90
blissy
Tinykates
jumpunderaboat
mc_watson87
Whats_the_411
shushimeng
Mr Moncal
NiNJeTTo
Mr White
samdavyson
Danyul
me!
technik
kokopops

Scroll to see replies

I'd like to be play but I'll have to go offline at 9:30/10 at the latest
Reply 2
theaman
Here we go again, guys and girls - Quiz Night is back again - and we need some more competitors! :biggrin:

For those that played or were interested in playing last time round, the format will be pretty much the same (but with better organisation this time around!) and with some new rules thrown in along the way!

To new players - the quiz will test your knowledge on a number of topics and is a TEAM game. The number of teams will depend on the number of players playing.

The winners will again receive some lovely rep and the knowledge that they are the UKL Quiz Champions! :biggrin:

So, if you'd like to enter, reply to the thread and you will then be put into teams!

OO OO OO Can I play?
Reply 3
Pencil Queen
I'd like to be play but I'll have to go offline at 9:30/10 at the latest

Well, that was when I was planning to start it! :biggrin:
theaman
Well, that was when I was planning to start it! :biggrin:

oh well :frown:
I am in
Reply 6
how will this one be organised?
and how long will it take (approximately)?
Reply 7
mockel
how will this one be organised?
and how long will it take (approximately)?

Same as last time - if we have around 20-25 players at 10pm, then entries will be closed and the competition will begin.
Reply 8
theaman
Same as last time - if we have around 20-25 players at 10pm, then entries will be closed and the competition will begin.

okay, i'm in (but i'm not gonna be a captain this time)
I'm in...
i'm in.
when will it start / finish?
Reply 11
I'm in
i now have msn, yay. Hear that mockel?
Widowmaker
i'm in.

If it's anything like last time we'll be here till 2, 3:00? :tongue:

I'm sure it'll go alot more smoothly this time though :smile:
Reply 14
Widowmaker
i'm in.

Around 10pm GMT.
Reply 15
Me... me... me!

But I did have some wine with dinner. Anyone on my team gets student+wine. Maybe it will have worn off by 10pm :smile:
blissy
Me... me... me!

But I did have some wine with dinner. Anyone on my team gets student+wine. Maybe it will have worn off by 10pm :smile:

oo! I hope i'm on your team...what with you being a genius and knowing EVERYTHING and all... :biggrin:
Reply 17
Babyshambles
oo! I hope i'm on your team...what with you being a genius and knowing EVERYTHING and all... :biggrin:

everything about finger biscuits, triangular sandwiches and socks! :cool:
Reply 18
memememmemememe i want to playyyyyyyyy :frown: :biggrin:
blissy
everything about finger biscuits, triangular sandwiches and socks! :cool:

that all? well you've told me about all that...which technicially makes me smarter than you...which technicially makes me the smartest person ever :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending