Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'll play!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    that all? well you've told me about all that...which technicially makes me smarter than you...which technicially makes me the smartest person ever :cool:
    Just that odd technicality, eh?!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    If it's anything like last time we'll be here till 2, 3:00?
    *curses work*

ReputationRep:
    If it's anything like last time we'll be here till 2, 3:00?

I'm sure it'll go alot more smoothly this time though
    I gotta get up at 7, so lets make sure its smoother than smooth

ReputationRep:
    how does this thing work then???????? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    *curses work*
    It nearly killed almost everyone involved last time...but boy was it funny...

ReputationRep:
    What happened last time? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'll play
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Some of us have to get up at 5:30AM

Only Glastonbury tickets have ever been worth staying up til 3AM on a worknight

ReputationRep:
    that all? well you've told me about all that...which technicially makes me smarter than you...which technicially makes me the smartest person ever :cool:
    Is that along the same lines as Michael Schumaccer (no I can't spell it) not having a handbrake, techincally making you the best driver in the world?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    What happened last time? :confused:
    not much for a few hours...but when we actually did get started... check out pig's quote thread that won best post in t'award thingy for just a taster of the hilarity

It was mainly the fact that the quiz was such a shambles which gave it it's charm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Is that along the same lines as Michael Schumaccer (no I can't spell it) not having a handbrake, techincally making you the best driver in the world?
    yeah!! you've got it!!

(Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Some of us have to get up at 5:30AM

Only Glastonbury tickets have ever been worth staying up til 3AM on a worknight
    Well, it's not quite as good as Glastonbury...but it's close

I'd say it was as good as a Glastonbury with a slightly dodgy lineup

what's the point when people like Ellie4 winge when they get their ass whooped? and beg for Humanity questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    how does this thing work then???????? :confused:
    well, theaman invites all captains into a conversation where he'll put up the questions....in the mean time the captain can discuss the answers with their team mates (or not), and then give their final answer to him in an indivdual convo....he then decides who came first, second etc, and awards points accordingly

ReputationRep:
    yeah!! you've got it!!
    *works it*

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up.

(Original post by mockel)
    well, theaman invites all captains into a conversation where he'll put up the questions....in the mean time you can discuss the answers with your team mates (or not), and then give your final answer to him in an indivdual convo....he then decides who came first, second etc, and awards points accordingly
    where in Essex????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    well, theaman invites all captains into a conversation where he'll put up the questions....in the mean time you can discuss the answers with your team mates (or not), and then give your final answer to him in an indivdual convo....he then decides who came first, second etc, and awards points accordingly
    What!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaABBB)
    where in Essex????
    table tennis? it's at BATTS table tennis club in harlow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    What!?
    I didn't really understand it myself...but we came 3rd* last time, so we must've done something right

*cough* 3rd of 5 *cough*

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.