The Student Room Group

The hate campaign against David Icke

In most cases it's not "hate", it's "ridicule".

However, the proffesionally offended and career victims often have difficulty telling the difference.

Scroll to see replies

Mr Icke has mental health issues. He has earned a comfortable living spouting nonsense & insulting many great & good people. Generally they ignore him rather than try and bankrupt him with libel/slander actions.
Reply 2
Might I ask why we're supposed to care?
Reply 3
Original post by ProBrexit

Not a fan of him myself he's right about some things but then has some insane conspiracies that make him look like a lunatic.

But he is just one of many voices being suppressed. They do this a lot in the US too, despite having their freedom of speech. There are ways they can intimidate people not to speak. Maybe if it's somewhere that receive money, they'll simply give them a choice or not allowing the person to speak or they'll no longer receive funding.

He is trying to shut down the New World Order, so obviously the New World Order hates him. There are a lot of trillionaire Israelis involved in the New World Order.
there has to be something not quite right if he believes the Queen & Prince Philip are shape-shifting paedophile lizards :dontknow:
Reply 5
I don't like the fact that he's not ridiculed by 99% of society like he used to be. He calls himself a dot connector and that describes his work very well - if you join random dots enough, eventually you will make a picture.

He used to be my least favourite conspiracy theorist, that was until Alex Jones came along.
Reply 6
Original post by ALL888
He is trying to shut down the New World Order, so obviously the New World Order hates him. There are a lot of trillionaire Israelis involved in the New World Order.

Out of the zero trillionaires in the world today, zero of them are 'Israeli' (code for Jewish, right?).
Reply 7
Original post by gjd800
Out of the zero trillionaires in the world today, zero of them are 'Israeli' (code for Jewish, right?).

The combined wealth of the Rothschilds is estimated at 500 trillion. I don't think that all Jews are trillionaires.
Original post by ALL888
There are a lot of trillionaire Israelis involved in the New World Order.

Name one.
Reply 9
Original post by ALL888
The combined wealth of the Rothschilds is estimated at 500 trillion. I don't think that all Jews are trillionaires.

And which members of the Rothschilds are 'Israeli' rather than simply Jewish?
Reply 10
Original post by gjd800
And which members of the Rothschilds are 'Israeli' rather than simply Jewish?

All of them, if they are Zionists. Not all Jews are Zionists.
Reply 11
Original post by Manitude
Name one.

Blahblahblahblah Rothschilds blahbahblahblah shrouded antisemitism blahblahblah
Reply 12
Original post by ALL888
All of them, if they are Zionists. Not all Jews are Zionists.

That's a loose definition, to which I shall return. First - numerous members of the Rothschilds were not and are not Zionists. But in any case, my mate Ste from Anfield thinks the Jews should have their own state. He's a Catholic with pretty much solidly Irish ancestry. Is he 'Israeli'?
Original post by gjd800
Blahblahblahblah Rothschilds blahbahblahblah shrouded antisemitism blahblahblah

That's pretty much the answer I'd expect, but it's funny to see how these people's little minds tick sometimes.
Reply 14
Original post by gjd800
That's a loose definition, to which I shall return. First - numerous members of the Rothschilds were not and are not Zionists. But in any case, my mate Ste from Anfield thinks the Jews should have their own state. He's a Catholic with pretty much solidly Irish ancestry. Is he 'Israeli'?

Does he also think that the Goyim are worthless and should be killed and that Zionists should rule the world?
Reply 15
That's pretty much the answer I'd expect, but it's funny to see how these people's little minds tick sometimes.

The only NWO I've seen actual evidence for rather then conspiranut antisemitic nonsense involved Hulk Hogan.
Reply 16
Original post by ALL888
Does he also think that the Goyim are worthless and should be killed and that Zionists should rule the world?

So is your contention that all Zionists are Israeli if and only if they support the subjugation of anybody that is not Jewish?

That's very specific. But you're also mixing your own definitions now so your position is becoming incoherent. You sound a little paranoid.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by gjd800
The only NWO I've seen actual evidence for rather then conspiranut antisemitic nonsense involved Hulk Hogan.

Tbh the only thing that's really got me intrigued recently is the stuff about Cambridge Analytica, AggregateIQ, recent meddling in elections and constant malware attacks by foreign countries. It very much feels like the general public are only scratching the surface of a pretty major but slow burning war where information is the weapon and the controlling the supply of information is what's being fought over. It's not exactly NWO levels of conspiracy theory, but I get the distinct impression that something very sinister is going on being the scenes.
Reply 18
Tbh the only thing that's really got me intrigued recently is the stuff about Cambridge Analytica, AggregateIQ, recent meddling in elections and constant malware attacks by foreign countries. It very much feels like the general public are only scratching the surface of a pretty major but slow burning war where information is the weapon and the controlling the supply of information is what's being fought over. It's not exactly NWO levels of conspiracy theory, but I get the distinct impression that something very sinister is going on being the scenes.

Power begets power, and people will always do vile things in the name of it, sure enough.
Reply 19
Original post by gjd800
So is your contention that all Zionists are Israeli if and only if they support the subjugation of anybody that is not Jewish?

That's very specific. But you're also mixing your own definitions now so your position is becoming incoherent. You sound a little paranoid.

I couldn't care less. You seem to be trying to divert attention by using anti-semitism weaponry. What concerns me is that there is a group of some 5 to 6 thousand people who own or control all the banks, the media, Western goverments, many of whom are Jews, who are trying to establish a New World Order, which is basically a feudal system with them at the top and a manageable slave population of about 500 million, none of whom are White.

Quick Reply

Latest