The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham law offer 2018/19

Has anyone who has applied to the University of Nottingham Law had an offer yet? I’ve done the LNAT and received all my other offers, just waiting on Nottingham. I have vaguely seen they take a long time to send out offers but would be good to see if anyone else is in the same boat?

Scroll to see replies

Post removed
(edited 6 years ago)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I assume they are waiting to see what a good LNAT score is. Hopefully I won’t be waiting for too long
Original post by Harryseddon
Has anyone who has applied to the University of Nottingham Law had an offer yet? I’ve done the LNAT and received all my other offers, just waiting on Nottingham. I have vaguely seen they take a long time to send out offers but would be good to see if anyone else is in the same boat?

I sat my LNAT just over a week ago and haven't heard anything back from them yet. That said, a friend of mine sat her LNAT and got an offer 4 days after... so I'm getting a bit worried!! But apart from that I don't know of anyone else with law offers from Nottingham
Reply 4
I received an email 3 weeks after sitting my LNAT and 2 weeks after making my application, saying that they would get back to me by March 2018. I don't know whether this implies that I got a poor LNAT score or just average. No-one I know applying to Nottingham Law has got an offer yet. Five of my year have applied with AAA grades predicted. Perhaps they are only currently offering to the A star candidates.
Reply 5
I’ve just got the email which says that they would be back to me by the end of March. I’m predicted AAA as well and I can only assume I must have done ok on the LNAT or it would have been rejected by now
Reply 6
I've got a few A*s predicted and haven't got an offer yet either. I know someone in the year above who did really well on their LNAT and still only got an offer in late March!
Reply 7
I just got rejected by Nottingham, I assume its because of a low LNAT score as I exceed the entry requirements and have a strong academic profile
Reply 8
Feel so bad for you, when did you take your LNAT and did you get an email saying your being considered?
Reply 9
Feel so bad for you, when did you take your LNAT and did you get an email saying your being considered?

On the 24th of October and idk early December I think!
My daughter got an offer for Law this evening. AAA :smile:
Was it for LLB??
Reply 12
I got an offer of AAB for LLB at Nottingham and was wondering if anyone would know why it wasn't the standard AAA as I've looked on the internet but can't find anything.
Was it for LLB??

Yes LLB straight Law
Must have been down to your LNAT score. Yet to receive any kind of offer yet
I got my offer yesterday for llb law and it was a conditional AAB offer!!! Wasn't expecting it cause my predicted grades are ABB 😂
I also got an AAB offer yesterday for LLB Law. Also think it must be the LNAT score, even though I don't think I did particularly well on it. Guess we'll find out in Feb when scores are released.
I took my LNAT in November and applied in November and received an offer yesterday for Law- AAB
Yet to receive an offer even though I did my LNAT in November, don’t really know what to expect
Yet to receive an offer even though I did my LNAT in November, don’t really know what to expect

I did my LNAT early too (in September) and I still haven’t heard back. I got an offer from my other LNAT uni (Bristol) in October though so I’m really curious to here what Nottingham will say. Fingers crossed we hear back soon

Quick Reply