Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi people. I actually applied to the University of Oxford the last month for PPE and also gave the TSA exams. I am waiting for the interviews calls to come. How do I know if i stand a good chance? i getting very anxious about it. I really want to get through. 😖😭

I sent them my predicted grades and stuff but haven't heard back from them. some advice and pep talk would be great 😕😔

Shall wait for replies ...

ReputationRep:
    Stats?? Also have TSA scores been sent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oxbridge_)
    Stats?? Also have TSA scores been sent?
    What Stats?
    and the TSA scores haven't been sent.😔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banshika)
    What Stats?
    and the tea scores haven't been sent.😔
    your gcses and alevels etc, i think they will wait for TSA scores, as a background my mate with 9A*s at GCSE and A*A*AC got into PPE this year, if you got similar or better, i dont see why you cant get an interview!

ReputationRep:
    your gcses and alevels etc, i think they will wait for TSA scores, as a background my mate with 9A*s at GCSE and A*A*AC got into PPE this year, if you got similar or better, i dont see why you cant get an interview!
    I actually am from India so I don't have the A Level system.
    We have the marks system.
    also Oxford has got the TSA scores.
    they told me this when I called them up yesterday. They said they have the scores but it will be published to us in January

ReputationRep:
    I actually am from India so I don't have the A Level system.
    We have the marks system.
    also Oxford has got the TSA scores.
    they told me this when I called them up yesterday. They said they have the scores but it will be published to us in January
    Ohhh I have no clue how it works for international sorry

ReputationRep:
    It's fine. Thanks for talking though. 😊

ReputationRep:
    Is PPE very competitive ???

ReputationRep:
    Is PPE very competitive ???
    At Oxford yep, and I imagine it's even more competitive for internationals, due to limited spaces- but dw hopefully you get interview! i havent seen many in uk get interviews from oxford so it'll be bit more time

ReputationRep:
    At Oxford yep, and I imagine it's even more competitive for internationals, due to limited spaces- but dw hopefully you get interview! i havent seen many in uk get interviews from oxford so it'll be bit more time
    the interview calls have started going out ???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.