Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi people. I actually applied to the University of Oxford the last month for PPE and also gave the TSA exams. I am waiting for the interviews calls to come. How do I know if i stand a good chance? i getting very anxious about it. I really want to get through. 😖😭

I sent them my predicted grades and stuff but haven't heard back from them. some advice and pep talk would be great 😕😔

Shall wait for replies ...

ReputationRep:
    Stats?? Also have TSA scores been sent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oxbridge_)
    Stats?? Also have TSA scores been sent?
    What Stats?
    and the TSA scores haven't been sent.😔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banshika)
    What Stats?
    and the tea scores haven't been sent.😔
    your gcses and alevels etc, i think they will wait for TSA scores, as a background my mate with 9A*s at GCSE and A*A*AC got into PPE this year, if you got similar or better, i dont see why you cant get an interview!

ReputationRep:
    your gcses and alevels etc, i think they will wait for TSA scores, as a background my mate with 9A*s at GCSE and A*A*AC got into PPE this year, if you got similar or better, i dont see why you cant get an interview!
    I actually am from India so I don't have the A Level system.
    We have the marks system.
    also Oxford has got the TSA scores.
    they told me this when I called them up yesterday. They said they have the scores but it will be published to us in January

ReputationRep:
    I actually am from India so I don't have the A Level system.
    We have the marks system.
    also Oxford has got the TSA scores.
    they told me this when I called them up yesterday. They said they have the scores but it will be published to us in January
    Ohhh I have no clue how it works for international sorry

ReputationRep:
    It's fine. Thanks for talking though. 😊

ReputationRep:
    Is PPE very competitive ???

ReputationRep:
    Is PPE very competitive ???
    At Oxford yep, and I imagine it's even more competitive for internationals, due to limited spaces- but dw hopefully you get interview! i havent seen many in uk get interviews from oxford so it'll be bit more time

ReputationRep:
    At Oxford yep, and I imagine it's even more competitive for internationals, due to limited spaces- but dw hopefully you get interview! i havent seen many in uk get interviews from oxford so it'll be bit more time
    the interview calls have started going out ???

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.