The Student Room Group

Interview

Hi people. I actually applied to the University of Oxford the last month for PPE and also gave the TSA exams. I am waiting for the interviews calls to come. How do I know if i stand a good chance? i getting very anxious about it. I really want to get through. 😖😭

I sent them my predicted grades and stuff but haven't heard back from them. some advice and pep talk would be great 😕😔

Shall wait for replies ...
Stats?? Also have TSA scores been sent?
Reply 2
Original post by Oxbridge_
Stats?? Also have TSA scores been sent?

What Stats?
and the TSA scores haven't been sent.😔
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by banshika
What Stats?
and the tea scores haven't been sent.😔

your gcses and alevels etc, i think they will wait for TSA scores, as a background my mate with 9A*s at GCSE and A*A*AC got into PPE this year, if you got similar or better, i dont see why you cant get an interview!
Reply 4
your gcses and alevels etc, i think they will wait for TSA scores, as a background my mate with 9A*s at GCSE and A*A*AC got into PPE this year, if you got similar or better, i dont see why you cant get an interview!

I actually am from India so I don't have the A Level system.
We have the marks system.
also Oxford has got the TSA scores.
they told me this when I called them up yesterday. They said they have the scores but it will be published to us in January
(edited 6 years ago)
I actually am from India so I don't have the A Level system.
We have the marks system.
also Oxford has got the TSA scores.
they told me this when I called them up yesterday. They said they have the scores but it will be published to us in January

Ohhh I have no clue how it works for international sorry :frown:
Reply 6

It's fine. Thanks for talking though. 😊
Reply 7

Is PPE very competitive ???
Is PPE very competitive ???

At Oxford yep, and I imagine it's even more competitive for internationals, due to limited spaces- but dw hopefully you get interview! i havent seen many in uk get interviews from oxford so it'll be bit more time
Reply 9
At Oxford yep, and I imagine it's even more competitive for internationals, due to limited spaces- but dw hopefully you get interview! i havent seen many in uk get interviews from oxford so it'll be bit more time

the interview calls have started going out ???

Quick Reply

Latest