The Student Room Group

Apply

I am wanting to know if I can still get student finance if I already have a degree in nursing as I want to return to uni to study a different field of nursing
Original post by Sam2506
I am wanting to know if I can still get student finance if I already have a degree in nursing as I want to return to uni to study a different field of nursing

Hi Sam2506,

What nursing course is it your thinking of doing?

Thanks

Catherine
Reply 2
Original post by Catherine SFE
Hi Sam2506,

What nursing course is it your thinking of doing?

Thanks

Adult nursing and I'm mental health trained

Catherine

Adult and I'm already mental health trained
Original post by Sam2506
Adult and I'm already mental health trained

Hi Sam2506,

Healthcare professionals registered in their particular area to study another degree in a different healthcare area. For example, a registered adult nurse could study a psychiatric nursing or podiatry and receive funding from SFE. It is only when a customer wishes to study in the exact same area as they are already registered that we would stop any future funding due to previous study.

Thanks

Catherine
Reply 4
Original post by Catherine SFE
Hi Sam2506,

Healthcare professionals registered in their particular area to study another degree in a different healthcare area. For example, a registered adult nurse could study a psychiatric nursing or podiatry and receive funding from SFE. It is only when a customer wishes to study in the exact same area as they are already registered that we would stop any future funding due to previous study.

Thanks

Catherine

Great thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending