The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Bad predicted grades :( Will NTU still give me a offer?

Hey
I'be submitted my UCAS today, but I wasn't able to persuade my teachers about my predicted grades. I'm predicted two C's and one D and I know I can get higjer than that in the real exam at the end of the year.
I've applied for social work at NTU, and the entry requirements are three B's. I really don't want to go to any other uni! Does anyone know if NTU are less strict with entry requirements? Will they offer me a place? :frown:
Reply 1
you ll just have to wait and see im afraid
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
It's hard to say. It would depend on the strength of your application and the strength of the other candidates applying for the same course.
Original post by ShanShannnn
Hey
I'be submitted my UCAS today, but I wasn't able to persuade my teachers about my predicted grades. I'm predicted two C's and one D and I know I can get higjer than that in the real exam at the end of the year.
I've applied for social work at NTU, and the entry requirements are three B's. I really don't want to go to any other uni! Does anyone know if NTU are less strict with entry requirements? Will they offer me a place? :frown:

Original post by qam
you ll just have to wait and see im afraid

Original post by cheesecakelove
It's hard to say. It would depend on the strength of your application and the strength of the other candidates applying for the same course.

Hey @shanshannnnn

As @qam and @cheesecakelove have both said unfortunately it is impossible to say as each application is seen on an individual basis :frown:

Fingers crossed for you though!

Give me a shout if I you have any questions

Chris - NTU Rep :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending