Turn on thread page Beta

Are middle easterners teaching their kids to be racist? watch

I'm genuinely curious to know if middle eastern children are being taught that they are superior over other minorities and encouraged to sell humans at their schools In the Middle East? Why are middle eastern countries so backwards? Why can't they let go of the past and why can't we do anything about it? It saddens me that people are going through slavery and we're not doing anything about it. I'm sure the governments can work together to end this once and for all. It's truly disgusting behaviour.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Pot calling the kettle black much?

(Original post by Napp)
    Pot calling the kettle black much?
    Excuse me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Excuse me?
    meaning you're gonna see a shitstorm of people on this thread bashing you

(Original post by ePret)
    meaning you're gonna see a shitstorm of people on this thread bashing you
    Why would they bash me?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Excuse me?
    Why would they bash me?
    To answer both comments at once; because you're being a hypocritical bigot.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no. Good luck with the angry responses btw.

You just did an unintentional bait

ReputationRep:
    I'm genuinely curious to know if middle eastern children are being taught that they are superior over other minorities and encouraged to sell humans at their schools In the Middle East? Why are middle eastern countries so backwards? Why can't they let go of the past and why can't we do anything about it? It saddens me that people are going through slavery and we're not doing anything about it. I'm sure the governments can work together to end this once and for all. It's truly disgusting behaviour.
    Lol, since when were middle easterners encouraging to sell humans at their schools?

(Original post by Napp)
    How tf am I being hypocritical? Explain. And how am I being a bigot? ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    expand on that? He is just pointing out some things and in fact, i think some of them are true, as someone from an asian family, i've always been told that my religion is the truest and that british people's culture is bad.

ReputationRep:
    Why would they bash me?
    For the sake of argument, I’ll assume you’re white. And the conversation will turn to the slave trade perpetuated by said race
    For this reason you will be bashed. Despite it being over a long time ago. And not being able to change it.
    And again, the history of whites claiming superiority

(Original post by monkeyman0121)
    Oh no. Good luck with the angry responses btw.

You just did an unintentional bait

I'm just curious

(Original post by stoyfan)
    Lol, since when were middle easterners encouraging to sell humans at their schools?
    That's why I'm asking if THEY ARE. Because it would explain why some middle eastern kids are racist from the age of 4.

(Original post by Sammylou40)
    For the sake of argument, I’ll assume you’re white. And the conversation will turn to the slave trade perpetuated by said race
    For this reason you will be bashed. Despite it being over a long time ago. And not being able to change it.
    And again, the history of whites claiming superiority
    I'm not white. There's slavery happening today. That's what I'm talking about.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by ePret)
    expand on that? He is just pointing out some things and in fact, i think some of them are true, as someone from an asian family, i've always been told that my religion is the truest and that british people's culture is bad.
    Thats nice, what has that got to do with the fusilier of generalisations and insults the OP lobbed?
    How tf am I being hypocritical? Explain. And how am I being a bigot? ..
    Generalizing all people from the Middle East as being 'backwards with a superiority complex' Not to mention your rather droll comments on slavery.
    Have you ever actually been to the ME? Met the locals? Gone to the villages? I rather doubt it.
    Speak not of what you know not of.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous;74689610]I'm just curious

Just wishing you luck on your question

ReputationRep:
    Sadly, this is true but only in extremeist countries where shariah law rules. However, am north African ( which I guess is technically not middle E) but am taught the value and importance of diversity and not to discriminaye anyone. If anything, people like me think the west is actually superior and faar better place to grow up in.

ReputationRep:
    Well you’ve kind of answered your own question; it’s because those countries are really backward, patriarchal and sexist. Societies ruled by an ancient Abrahamic faith tend to wind up the same way until they relegate the religion to a kind of nostalgic heritage rather than an actual component of law of government.

(Original post by Napp)
    Thats nice, what has that got to do with the fusilier of generalisations and insults the OP lobbed?

Generalizing all people from the Middle East as being 'backwards with a superiority complex' Not to mention your rather droll comments on slavery.
    Have you ever actually been to the ME? Met the locals? Gone to the villages? I rather doubt it.
    SOME. Yes I have. This is what brought me to make this thread. Why would it be hard to believe? There's numerous documentaries about racism in the Arab culture. There are black men being sold in their countries and black women being taken as sex slaves. So miss me with ********.

[QUOTE=monkeyman0121;74689694]
    I'm just curious

Just wishing you luck on your question
    Lol thanks
    (Original post by Radioactivedecay)
    Sadly, this is true but only in extremeist countries where shariah law rules. However, am north African ( which I guess is technically not middle E) but am taught the value and importance of diversity and not to discriminaye anyone. If anything, people like me think the west is actually superior and faar better place to grow up in.
    In Libya , they are literally committing slavery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)

slavery is basically what the middle east does with indian and pakistani workers. Put them under a strict contract and make them work hours for a crap pay, to a point where they cant go afford to go back to the country.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.