Genuinely don't know my sexuality! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi! So I've been in one relationship (with a guy, but nothing happened), and I find it really hard to find people attractive, if that makes sense. I find girls attractive physically and guys more attractive by looks, but I can't imagine myself in a sexual or even romantic relationship with a girl. Idk - it's a bit of a weird one - anyone else in the same predicament?
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just try to experience both and see which one you are more drawn to.
DiLucaHunter
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just as long as it isn't Animals or children.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Bisexual's a pretty decent catch-all label if you're really desperate to label it something.
tom123h456
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Are you a guy or girl
ThatOldGuy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why are you so hung up on a label? If you want to have sex with guys, you like guys regardless of who you appreciate aesthetically. If you want to have sex with women, you're attracted to women regardless of who you appreciate aesthetically.

It's nobody's business what your sexuality is unless they think they fancy a shot, in which case - Go nuts and ask.
Plxton
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just try things... most people don't know what they like (short, tall male, female, trans, fat, thin, swole etc) until they've had it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24.34%
No (317)
75.66%

Watched Threads