The Student Room Group

Sex Question haha

Basically, I’ve had sex. And it was quite **** not gonna lie, like many first timers. However, question is, I don’t know if I’ve lost my virginity or not. I had sex and it lasted quite a while but I didn’t bleed or anything. Is this normal?
You had penetrative sex, therefore you had sex. A virgin is someone who has never had sex. You've had sex, therefore you are not a virgin.

Many women don't bleed. That's fine. Many women don't feel pain. That's also fine.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, I’ve had sex. And it was quite **** not gonna lie, like many first timers. However, question is, I don’t know if I’ve lost my virginity or not. I had sex and it lasted quite a while but I didn’t bleed or anything. Is this normal?

Yes you lost your virginity. Virginity is a term for somebody who has never had sex. You had sex so you aren't a virgin any more. Virginity isn't affected by anything like the hymen or bleeding.
Not bleeding is totally fine. Bleeding can happen on your first time (or even later times), but it doesn't always and it's not an issue if it doesn't.
Same
Yes, it is normal to not to bleed, so you dont have to worry about that.And as you had sex so, definitely you are not a virgin anymore
I mean going with the whole "social construct" thing there's no such thing as a virginity to lose. However, since you've had a penis in you then yes with the common definition you are no longer a virgin. If you didn't bleed that is completely normal and means your hymen was already stretched enough to accommodate them or you may not have been born with one. Congrats!
Original post by Anonymous

Why is this a haha situation?

You shared your body with someone else. What meaning do you give to that? Your body is precious, I hope you value it.

Quick Reply

Latest