which is better: Nottingham university or Loughborough university? Watch

Mia456
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm currently in the process of applying to universities and want to study Economics but am unsure which one is better for me

help
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mia456)
I'm currently in the process of applying to universities and want to study Economics but am unsure which one is better for me

help
what do you think are the pros and cons for each option for you?
Loughborough University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mia456)

help
Hi Mia456

Great to hear your considering Loughborough.

Did you mange to get to an open day for either here or Nottingham?
If you didn't manage to get here - we do run campus tours on a Wednesday afternoon through term time. It's not department specific but would give you an idea of what it's like here http://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/undergr.../campus-tours/

Only you can decide as to which is better for you (it's tough I know!) and if applying for both isn't an option, I'd make a list of pros and cons by comparing the courses first. There might be a clear preference which will help with you decide.

If you do apply for both and get an offer from here you'll be invited to a visit day - same applies for Nottingham (I think) - so that may help you decide too.

If you want specific information from Loughborough - just ask - we're always happy to help. You might want to have a look / post on our forum here too https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=125

Good luck with your decision - both unis are great so understand it's not an easy decision to make
Vicky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (60)
23.72%
No (193)
76.28%

Watched Threads