Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing- and Media Watch

Sogylam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
There's 40 minutes allocated for each question, we are looking at ~300 word answers I suppose. These are past exam questions. Help much appreciated in advance!

P.s. even listing some keywords/concepts to include in a good answer would be great!

1. With examples, discuss social media's role in achieving marketing objectives ("5th P of the marketing mix".

2. Compare and contrast traditional vs digital media forms.

3. Evaluating marketing communications has become exceedingly important. Discuss how different evaluation tools are used, indicating why they are important.

4. Discuss how consumer behaviour can be analysed in an online environment, and why these methods lead to business success.

5. Discuss the benefits and limitations of content strategy.

6. Use examples to illustrate how different communication levels are connected and functioning as a system. Discuss, using examples, how corporate objectives can evolve into communication objectives.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Humanities; Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance; Department of Social Sciences; Department of English and Creative Writing Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (72)
7.74%
I used to but I don't now (26)
2.8%