The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

*Need a studio in Leicester near DMU*

Hi,
I will start my masters in January at DMU and i need a studio near the uni ASAP !
I wouldnt mind tenancy takeover..!
Hi there! sorry I need someone to take over my tendency asap I don't live in a studio but I live in halls? Is that okay?
It's alright of it's not :smile: it's a double room with a double bed that's quite big with an en-suite bathroom and a shared kitchen you have a study space that's quite big I got my computer to fit on there plus a printer bills are all included and the Wi-Fi is actually really decent and its £125p/w.
(edited 6 years ago)
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Hello, I have a Double room available from now, until the end of june/july in the Ben Russell Court accommodation, with four girls.
Flat has two toilets, one shower, a kitchen with a TV, and a breakfast bar area. The Bedroom has a double bed, a desk, wardrobe, and bedside table.
Tennant must be a student, and would preferably be another female around 18-22.
Room would be ready to move into, as soon as possible.
If interested, please message me for further details
Reply 3
Hey can you message me please I’m interested
Reply 4
Original post by Marizaki
Hi,
I will start my masters in January at DMU and i need a studio near the uni ASAP !
I wouldnt mind tenancy takeover..!

Hi, I have a studio on the ground floor of the summit tower I'm advertising with Sulets . Its spacious and only 5mins away from main campus. If interested please feel free to call or message me on 07936691562
Reply 5
Hi! I'm also a master studentI have a tenancy takeover from January if you like!I'll take pictures and happy for you to come over to have a look£140 per weekTenancy agreement ends early august 2018No energy contribution neededKept clean and regularly cleaned. Please PM me ASAP

Quick Reply

Latest