The Student Room Group

My 2nd part of revenge

Last time my older sister ignored me ringing the doorbell which resulted in me being locked out for an hour. So I ripped up her passport and my neighbours university letter (she also heard the bell). It could've been an acceptance letter from them :colone:.

I calmed down until last night. My older sister bought a large pizza pie. She let everyone have some except me! My little sister tiptoed to my room to give me a slice and my mother said,

Where are you going with that pizza?

My little sister told her she was going to give it to me. My mother told her to put it back 😪 even though it's disgusting of her, she did it because my older sister started stalking each slice taken. :rolleyes:

She's a nasty person. So I've continued my plan for revenge to ruin her life.

I logged into her email address which we used to share before I got my own laptop.

I responded to her lecturer and boss with "**** you"

We'll see what happens. :girl:

Scroll to see replies

I was depressed listening to portishead feeling unloved. But now I'm rolling laughing.
@Sammylou40 I failed you 😔 lol
Reply 3
O_O noted...NEVER EVER get on your bad side!. 'Luckily' i happen to work at Domino's so could give pizza to calm you down! ^_^
Original post by Froppy
O_O noted...NEVER EVER get on your bad side!. 'Luckily' i happen to work at Domino's so could give pizza to calm you down! ^_^

Thank you 😓😇

It wasn't dominos though lol it was fancy pizzeria pizza :sad: she's such a 🙊
@ Salt Queen the mental asylum called, they said they want its fugitive back.
Original post by Salt Queen
Last time my older sister ignored me ringing the doorbell which resulted in me being locked out for an hour. So I ripped up her passport and my neighbours university letter (she also heard the bell). It could've been an acceptance letter from them :colone:.

I calmed down until last night. My older sister bought a large pizza pie. She let everyone have some except me! My little sister tiptoed to my room to give me a slice and my mother said,

Where are you going with that pizza?

My little sister told her she was going to give it to me. My mother told her to put it back 😪 even though it's disgusting of her, she did it because my older sister started stalking each slice taken. :rolleyes:

She's a nasty person. So I've continued my plan for revenge to ruin her life.

I logged into her email address which we used to share before I got my own laptop.

I responded to her lecturer and boss with "**** you"

We'll see what happens. :girl:
good for you! I am a True Believer in Revenge. You cannot let people think they can continuously walk all over you. you need to teach them that you are not going to lay down and take there junk anymore.
Original post by Anonymous
Ahh yes. Let’s encourage some mentally retarded person that if they don’t get their way all the time, they’re entitled to start ruining things!!

Guess what OP? Life won’t always be handed to you on a plate. Get the f*ck over it.
it sounds like somebody has been the victim of Revenge. Do you want to tell us about it? My dad always told me to pick my fights very carefully. So, OP you can't get even with everyone but family is okay and next time you get pizza from that fancy Pizzeria save me a slice because it's been a long long time since I've had a good slice of pizza. next time I think you should take a bucket of ice cold water and throw it in the shower when she's in there
(edited 6 years ago)
LMAO. You’re so f*cking petty it’s hilarious.

You didn’t get offered a slice of pizza and and so decided “I’m going to continue my plan for revenge to ruin her life”

God you need therapy, spoilt little brat. I hope for you’re sake you’re like 10. If you’re an adult that just makes this even funnier. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thank you :girl:
Original post by emobambam
good for you! I am a True Believer in Revenge. You cannot let people think they can continuously walk all over you. you need to teach them that you are not going to lay down and take there junk anymore.

Pretty much. 😇
@ Salt Queen the mental asylum called, they said they want its fugitive back.

😂😂😂 how is it crazy though? 😇
(edited 6 years ago)
Ahh yes. Let’s encourage some mentally retarded person that if they don’t get their way all the time, they’re entitled to start ruining things!!

Guess what OP? Life won’t always be handed to you on a plate. Get the f*ck over it.

No. I won't get over it. I don't deserve pain.
Original post by Salt Queen
😂😂😂 how is it crazy though? 😇

Lol...if you really have to ask that then you really need a professional psychiatric test. So oblivious...
I swear to God she must be on some heavy medication to even act half-normal in society. Absolute psycho

Explain what's psycho 😤
Original post by emobambam
it sounds like somebody has been the victim of Revenge. Do you want to tell us about it? My dad always told me to pick my fights very carefully. So, OP you can't get even with everyone but family is okay and next time you get pizza from that fancy Pizzeria save me a slice because it's been a long long time since I've had a good slice of pizza. next time I think you should take a bucket of ice cold water and throw it in the shower when she's in there

Nah. the bucket thing isn't smart. It's physical. Which is incriminating. :naughty: because, there's only one plausible, obvious answer who'd have done it, or that someone did it at all
Just put your mum in the s***iest care home you can find.

As for your sister, just cut off all her hair.

I believe in you.
I mean the older sister by the way! Shower the little sister in pizza and princess dolls or smth
Reply 18
People amaze me... Just stop with the revenge. You're a big girl, get a job and a place for yourself to live away from your family. Simple.

And to those on here encouraging her to be nasty, you're as much as a low life keyboard ninja as she is. Most likely she has not done any of what she claims and is craving attention.
Original post by elecEng
People amaze me... Just stop with the revenge. You're a big girl, get a job and a place for yourself to live away from your family. Simple.

And to those on here encouraging her to be nasty, you're as much as a low life keyboard ninja as she is. Most likely she has not done any of what she claims and is craving attention.

Hey guv, you need a lamp?

Latest