Artemis Fowl Movie Update 3 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sandhu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
I can't decide whether or not I'm enjoying Guitar Hero 3.
:shock: Awesomeness. I'd be loving it, the others are amazing.

There's meant to be one coming out for actual guitar.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I need to come up with 1-3 ideas for a dissertation title by this time next week. It has to be something I'm interested in doing, but it also has to be Environmental Science related. And so I'm stuck, as I'm not entirely sure why I took this course in the first place
Jangrafess
Badges: 16
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by S a n d h u)
:shock: Awesomeness. I'd be loving it, the others are amazing.

There's meant to be one coming out for actual guitar.
We've cheated to unlock all the songs.

Helicopter- Bloc Party is amazing. I'm crap though. :p: I left my DS at my Mum's. This is terrible.

And, AJ - talk about soils.
Sandhu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
We've cheated to unlock all the songs.

Helicopter- Bloc Party is amazing. I'm crap though. :p: I left my DS at my Mum's. This is terrible.

And, AJ - talk about soils.
:laugh: Wicked, I did that on 2. :p:

And that is a choon, not that easy to play though. I may need to rediscovery Bloc party, I had A Weekend In The City, but really didn't like it that much. :hmmmm:

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
I need to come up with 1-3 ideas for a dissertation title by this time next week. It has to be something I'm interested in doing, but it also has to be Environmental Science related. And so I'm stuck, as I'm not entirely sure why I took this course in the first place
:eek2:

Don't think like that, AJ. We all get that, but it's not because we're unsure, it's because we're lazy.

Climate change is cool. Or maybe something about Water quality? That's been on the news a lot lately, you'll have lots of it virtually done for you by the insane amount of internet debate going around. I'm sure you'll think of something once you get into it. ;yes;
Jangrafess
Yeah, water quality could be something. I know the feeling of choosing something without having any interest in it, so best of luck to you. :hugs:

Sandhu - mhm, the Kaiser Chiefs choones on here are also bere sik.
Albannach
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
**** Guitar Hero. Sing Star ftw.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Water Quality FTL. Climate change is a possibility, but that would involve too much research. I'll probably do a survey of all the species of birds found in different parts of Aberystwyth (sea front, woodland, on campus etc) and do graphs and stuff and say why certain birds prefer certain habitats etc. Of course, to do that I'll have to learn all the local bird species from scratch :p:
Jangrafess
That sounds alright, AJ.
JessicaW
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
That actually sounds pretty good AJ.

Alby> Singstar is the bane of bane life. Particularly High School Musical Singstar.
Jangrafess
I've only played the 70's Singstar. I think. My ex used to make me play.
Sandhu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Which ones are on there, Jang? I haven't played it yet. I'll go look into it though. :teeth:

Hehe, water qaulity can't be that bad, can it? :p: I'd prefer Climate change over the behaviour of birds. That can be interesting, but Bill Oddey exists for a reason. I think.
Jangrafess
I can't remember. It was a while ago now.
Sandhu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Methinks it's name change season. Saoi, Carlos The Vilain, Rafa and Katie.

Bedshaped, Rock Fan (though just 'Carlos' would be an uber name), #2(Laika) (it used to screw with the search function ) and theredsox were all better.

It's like when I was the first one after years to get a smiley, and watch as everyone jumped on the band wagon. Good times :cool:

On that note, some are weird (:vesta: - :wtf? But some are cool (:jebus: - :rofl:)
Jangrafess
(Original post by S a n d h u)
Methinks it's name change season. Saoi, Carlos The Vilain, Rafa and Katie.

Bedshaped, Rock Fan (though just 'Carlos' would be an uber name), #2(Laika) (it used to screw with the search function ) and theredsox were all better.

It's like when I was the first one after years to get a smiley, and watch as everyone jumped on the band wagon. Good times :cool:

On that note, some are weird (:vesta: - :wtf? But some are cool (:jebus: - :rofl:)
I got :vesta: added. ;yes; And :jebus: came from my MSN. :p:

And yeah, I'm really hating these name changes. I'm currently getting Katie to change hers back, and she's considering it. Lawls. In fact, it's a bit odd, seeing as I nearly always call her Katie anyway, same way as I find it really hard to call Dipak paperclip and Nick dk9, but it looks so so wrong as a username.

Carlos the Villan is complete crud. So is Saoi.

Oh. :hare:
Bedshaped
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So basically I think we should all meet up for a massive orgy.
Sandhu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Rofl, that's a really random emotion, it rocks though.

:laugh: Didn't she change it just a few hours ago?

And aye, but I only know two people from TSR irl, and don't talk to either much so it's ok. :p:

I wouldn't change mine, but if I did, it'd be something...obscure.

Saoi, ok, I'll bring my friend. She might have an STD, but we can worry about that later.
Vesta
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
saaaaaaaaaaandhu smells.
Bedshaped
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*hates revision*
Jangrafess
She changed it last night. And yeah... I mean, I met her on here, so it's a bit weird that I now know her pretty much solely as Katie, but still. Meh.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Some username changes work, but unless a username is particularly awful I think it's silly to change it if you've had it for a year or more and that's what everyone calls you.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads