Uni Students - whats your routine?

Watch
username1245326
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi hello
i was wondering what kind of routines anyone else has that they follow at uni. i personally have always just not been a morning person and i find it much easier to revise at night but then i of course wake up later and feel kind of groggy? is anyone else like this? is it better to force myself into better routine of getting up earlier or is it like a different strokes for different folks thing?

does anyone have a method of being more productive throughout the day?

thanks a lot
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JNDSAN)
Hi hello
i was wondering what kind of routines anyone else has that they follow at uni. i personally have always just not been a morning person and i find it much easier to revise at night but then i of course wake up later and feel kind of groggy? is anyone else like this? is it better to force myself into better routine of getting up earlier or is it like a different strokes for different folks thing?

does anyone have a method of being more productive throughout the day?

thanks a lot
Hi JNDSAN :hello:

Everyone prefers different ways of studying. Whilst on my undergraduate course I worked well on my own, in the library and putting my headphones in and listening to neutral sounds such as rain. If I had listened to music I'd of sang and got distracted so chose something different, this really helped me and there are plenty of apps available for things like this.

This just demonstrates that everyone works in different environments so you should study in an environment that best suits you. Of course though, sleep is essential and you shouldn't over work yourself late at night if you have to be up early for university or work. Maybe studying half an hour earlier each night until you are in a comfortable routine and getting some sleep at a reasonable time.

Where do you prefer to study at home or in the library?

Ruth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (58)
12.55%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.73%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.41%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
9.31%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (216)
46.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed