Sketch the graph y = (x+3)^2 + k, where k is a positive constant Watch

qewrtyu
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone?
Sketch the curve y= 3/x+2, x is not equal to 2 showing the coordinates of any point at which the curve crosses a coordinate axis
g.k.galloway
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can I remind you that posting on old threads such as this is not allowed on TSR.
I advise that if you have a new query you post it on a new thread.

Thanks
Bevin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by g.k.galloway)
Can I remind you that posting on old threads such as this is not allowed on TSR.
I advise that if you have a new query you post it on a new thread.

Thanks
Sorry, I know you said its not allowed, I've only had my account a few weeks and I'm curious as to why this is not allowed?

I found this forum post through googling the question
TenOfThem
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bevin)
Sorry, I know you said its not allowed, I've only had my account a few weeks and I'm curious as to why this is not allowed?

I found this forum post through googling the question
When you googled and found the post - presumably you read it - hopefully that meant you understood - no need to post

If you did not understand then it makes sense to create a new thread asking again

If we open up a thread, read the question and see it has been answered we probably won't bother reading through and see that you are still asking the same question - so you are less likely to get a response than with a new thread

Clearly my answering this argues against my post but this is rare
newkid1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hello all from 2018 thanks for all the previous discussion i got stuck in the same question and could solve it now thanks all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1116)
78.93%
Leave (298)
21.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise