The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Well only 2 days to go

Is this a morning exam? because I'm taking it abroad in a British Council at 8-9.30 GMT and I just wanted to know when everyone else is taking it
Mine is at 2pm
Mine is PM too.
PM! ... so hypothetically someone who did the exam earlier can....*cough*
Reply 44
I've just spoken to the British Council to confirm the AM time and it turns out they made a mistake with the time and I'm actually taking it at 12 GMT

So don't bother contacting me lol
wow, the exams not started yet and already 3 pages of comments, :biggrin:, jeje yep my first time in C4, well in fact my first time with C4 and all the edexcel exams because my stupid school wasn't intelligent enough to look up that Edexcel did Modular maths, so we had to do CIE non-modular maths last year..., but anyways, I'm doing 9 modules in Jan, 9 frigging modules, so people out there don't complain :biggrin:. C1-C4, M1-M3, S1 and FP1. Well in fact I chose to take the 9 modules to free up some time for FP2, FP3, and M4 and perhaps some more M5, D1 and S2 in June. But well, I hope for an easy C4 tomorow, and well let's see how M2 and M3 go on thursday... anybody taking them too?
and oh yeah, i'm taking the exam 2p.m. too!
Reply 47
I'm retaking core 4 aswell. Got 40% last year with only 3 hours teaching (teacher messed up schedule so we decided to ace core 3 and fail core 4) But I did a past paper before and got 25/75. No where near prepared, reckon it will be a third time lucky case for the summer :smile:
I wouldn't mind but if I want to go to Imperial I need to get an A in it whereas the other person doing further maths at my school only needs something like 50% to get an A overall in his maths A level! Grrr!
Partial fractions and trapezium rule are easy marks.
basically almost everything on C4 are easy marks, if you kinda stay alert for anything that might catch you out, then apart from that Edexcel exams are quite repetitive in terms of their question format, but oh well, good luck to everyone tomorow.!!
Only a few hours! ... and I'm watching South Park 'Scott Tenorman must die'...classic episode.
Reply 51
40 minutes for me
Reply 52
pooig my pants

need an E minimum i reckon to get the B i need

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reply 53
need an A unfortunately, not need as in need but Warwick the bastards wont let me slack off in later modules and get like a D they make you get A in every module, not just overall... Worst thing is I think I got a B in C3 need to resit in the summer how bad!

Yeh not long now....
Ah crap!...30 minutes to go before the exam!!!..
so not ready, well sort of ready but not as ready as i was for C3!!...
hope its a VERY basic test :biggrin:hehehe
jst need a low A in this... (prays to god)
better head off to school now...gud luck all!
Exam in 40 minutes.

I haven't revised enough on it..but I just hoping to pass with an E or D, since I failed last year. Will be retaking it this summer again...but all my other modules except for S2and C3 have been pretty good.
Reply 56
I've just finished the exam

Good luck to those who haven't!
finished....
Just gonna put the exam behind me and move on. Thank god it's over.
Reply 59
That exam was horrendous :banghead:

Latest