AQA Business Studies Unit One!! How Did you find it! Watch

Dalvosaber
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
This is for Business Studies One on the aqa board!

How did everyone find it?
fizzydizzy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i fink it was alrite, i mah have not hav developed ,my answers properly, but i did wat i could.. so fingers crossed how did u find it?
Dalvosaber
yeah it was alrigh tbh

what did you say about the last question about the building company?
fizzydizzy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
omg i had 2 rush dat question, wat was it again lol, oh yh bout it is inevitable that cash flow problems may occur, i said somefin bout that it depends his financial planning and his budgets, umm, i said these problems can be avoided.. somefin like dat, omg ok i didnt do 2 well
RK
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Arrrrggghhh!

Can we all make sure we don't use txt spk in here or anywhere else on the forums. It is against the rules

Also moved it to A Level exams as it's exam discussion rather than academic help questions
CUFCrp
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I did all three today, it was good!

U3 was hardest, a question about Law I hated! And in retrospect I got a question about TQM totally wrong.

That said the rest of it was good, grade B hopefully.
lethal1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I werent too sure about what inevitable but all the other questions were alright
an_end_has_a_start
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i thought it was ok! but like every exam you never really know until your results, the question i found hardest was that one about budgets on the second bit about the building project! i just waffled about if the weather was bad it'd take longer and that, ha completely wronggg i reckon!
.Daniel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That exam can be done in one hour? I didn't even have time to check my answers.
michaelmcq
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i done it this morning, unit 1.

can someone please answer these:

1. the first finance question about revenue, i got 16 million and something.

2. i talked a lot about interest rates and house prices for the 2 last questions on the exam, while talking about Paul's cashflow could be bad if any house developments are delayed...

i also mentioned that the elasticity of the honda should be inelastic, as it is targeted at a niche.

what do you all think?
an_end_has_a_start
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
1. yeah i got the same
2. for budgeting i talked about unexpected occurances such as the weather as a solution i said he could get a financial advisor to do it
3. for the cashflow problems being inevitable, i put about him getting a loan straight away and having to pay it off etc. i also wrote about the loan accumulating interest making it even harder to pay off, then i ran out of time!
michaelmcq
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by an_end_has_a_start)
1. yeah i got the same
2. for budgeting i talked about unexpected occurances such as the weather as a solution i said he could get a financial advisor to do it
3. for the cashflow problems being inevitable, i put about him getting a loan straight away and having to pay it off etc. i also wrote about the loan accumulating interest making it even harder to pay off, then i ran out of time!
my teacher said that delays such as building delays such as weather etc was acceptable, so im happy

i told my teacher what i said about the elasticity - that i thought it should have been inelastic, he said it was acceptable also.

i messed up cost-plus pricing, may have got 1 mark for an advantage.

however, its over. now have to concentrate on accounts tomorrow!

how do you feel you got on, have you any more exams, today was my 1st/.
an_end_has_a_start
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well i think i did ok.. although i dont want to re-sit if i have done drastically bad i'll do it again in summer... i have a law exam on monday!
aity
Report 10 years ago
well i hope i did well
Dalvosaber
(Original post by .Daniel)
That exam can be done in one hour? I didn't even have time to check my answers.
same here
Dalvosaber
(Original post by michaelmcq)
i done it this morning, unit 1.

can someone please answer these:

1. the first finance question about revenue, i got 16 million and something.

2. i talked a lot about interest rates and house prices for the 2 last questions on the exam, while talking about Paul's cashflow could be bad if any house developments are delayed...

i also mentioned that the elasticity of the honda should be inelastic, as it is targeted at a niche.

what do you all think?
what else did you write about the last question on Honda except it should be inelastic?
miz_perfecto
Report 10 years ago
Ommgg Flopped 1b And 2b There Wasnt Enough Tym To Answer The Questionz Man Otha Then Taht Was Good
an_end_has_a_start
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
what were 1b and 2b?
TSR King
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i finished with atleast 5 minutes to spare... because with the 9 markers you have to get to the point quickly... and just basically get a few good points in which have been applied to the casestudy, which should naturally occur, and analys it well... the evaluation you are basiclly doiing through the question but you could also add a few lines at the end.
michaelmcq
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dalvosaber)
what else did you write about the last question on Honda except it should be inelastic?
i said that the hybrid car may be seen as a luxury item, targeted to more well off people. i said over the long term that the elasticity will become elastic if the market for hybrid cars grows.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.54%
No (200)
72.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise