The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does this include year 1 and Year 2?
Original post by oak12
oak12

These are an absolute god send!!!! thanks
Reply 82
Sure these modules are Aqa and new specifications?
Reply 83
Original post by oak12
oak12

R these new specifications just depending on this modules for my exam tomorrow
How have i only just seen these the day before paper 3 ughghhhhhh
Reply 85
Hey guys,

Selling all my notes for £20 for each science (+shipping) there is a lot and a lot of handwritten, original work that worked really well for me, I can also do specific topics if I have good notes for some. Selling for Biology, Chemistry and Physics AS and A level.

Let me know if anyone is interested x
Has anyone memorised these notes and got an A*/A as well as using past papers?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Raheem1703
These notes got me an A in biology. Nothing but grateful to you for making and sharing these. Very useful resource to use!!!

For the content did you just use these notes to revise?
Are these made from markshemes? Like are they marksheme specific?
i think you need a lot more than just these, they are a great start though!
Reply 90
Does anyone know if @oak12's shared modules (on page 1 of this forum) is the new specification? And for anyone who has gone through it, has it summarised everything on the spec, or are there some missing info ?
Reply 91
Original post by lilbitfunny
i think you need a lot more than just these, they are a great start though!

Yep I agree. But those points not mentioned on the documents (I had a quick scan through it just to see which info he missed out and etc) are very minuet. For example in photosynthesis he didn't mention the Photosystems. But once you download the documents, you can edit it yourself so it's fine.

These documents are very very useful. I was planning to do literally the same thing- summarising the notes from the textbook onto a document and basically build up what he built up. So now I can just add anything extra in and he has saved me a lot of time !

Does anyone know which resource he used to make it? Like did he use the Kerboodle textbook or did he use a different textbook.
And are these notes from the new specification?
Original post by Exdoz
Yep I agree. But those points not mentioned on the documents (I had a quick scan through it just to see which info he missed out and etc) are very minuet. For example in photosynthesis he didn't mention the Photosystems. But once you download the documents, you can edit it yourself so it's fine.

These documents are very very useful. I was planning to do literally the same thing- summarising the notes from the textbook onto a document and basically build up what he built up. So now I can just add anything extra in and he has saved me a lot of time !

Does anyone know which resource he used to make it? Like did he use the Kerboodle textbook or did he use a different textbook.
And are these notes from the new specification?

possibly, they are very similar to the biology books on kerboodle! Maybe he added extra knowledge as these seem more detailed then the kerboodle.
i h8 biology it is stinky :/
-my 6 year old cuz
possibly, they are very similar to the biology books on kerboodle! Maybe he added extra knowledge as these seem more detailed then the kerboodle.

Heyy, do you or anyone have oxford aqa pastpapers for as levels (biology, chemistry and physics) !! I have my exams in jan for x3 sciences and i need them urgently. If anyone does, kindly private message me and ill send you my mail!
Original post by wsdalevelstudent
Heyy, do you or anyone have oxford aqa pastpapers for as levels (biology, chemistry and physics) !! I have my exams in jan for x3 sciences and i need them urgently. If anyone does, kindly private message me and ill send you my mail!

I'm still in my a-levels but try this link here
I'm still in my a-levels but try this link here

thank youu, but i need oxford aqa papers
Reply 97
Original post by moiz12345678

about a minute ago

can i rely on ur notes like if i revise from only ur notes do u think i would be able to get an A* as well?

Original post by lifeofamedic
Obviously I can't say that using these notes would definitely get you an A*, nothing can guarantee you a grade. It's all to do with how well your understanding is and how much practise you do.
All I did was memorised these notes then did loads of past papers, so in terms of content, I would say these notes are sufficient for the AQA specification

Here's the notes for all of the year 1 content:
https://lifeofamedic.com/alevel-biol...y-notes-year1/

Here's the notes for all of the year 2 content:
https://lifeofamedic.com/alevel-biol...y-notes-year2/

Any chance you give them for free or like an offer? I want to see how the format and template is for the other subjects. Thanks in advance
Original post by Aiesha6
Any chance you give them for free or like an offer? I want to see how the format and template is for the other subjects. Thanks in advance

I've got samples for each set on my website if you want to check those out
Reply 99
Original post by lifeofamedic
I've got samples for each set on my website if you want to check those out

I bought your AS biology notes a few weeks back and I noticed that some content is missing. I.e, it isn't detailed enough.
Are you sure you managed to get an A* from memorizing the content in these notes? I understand you probably did loads of questions, but was the content in these notes enough?

Latest

Trending

Trending