The Student Room Group

Rigevidon

I’ve been on rigevidon for a year now (been on microgynon a couple years ago), and I’ve been fine or what I thought was fine but I get really easily angry and wound up to the point where I’d just start crying (embarrassing!) which I always thought that was slight anxiety (which I had slightly before taking the rigevidon) but could it elevate it? I’m tempted to go back and see if I can change the pill to see if it will make a difference but is it worth the faff when it may not be that? decisions!
I always tell people not to take that pill
It's the cheapest one available but has the worst side effects - every time I started a new packet I'd faint the next day
Pills do change the hormones in your system so there probably is some amplification to your anxiety
If you can get the appointment, go chat to a nurse about it, took me 4 pills to find one that I actually liked
I've been on Rigevidon for a couple of years now and I've noticed I do get upset more easily over things, however not extremely. If you feel this pill isn't right for you then definitely change it. I'm thinking of changing soon because I went on it to stop or reduce period cramps and it worked for a year but now my cramps aren't being as painless as they could be with the pill, they're becoming distressing again.

Quick Reply

Latest