how do you revise?Watch
For English Language, there's 2 exams (Paper 1 & 2),
Law there's 2 exams (Unit 3 Section A & C and Unit 4 Section A and C)
and for Business there's 3 exams (Paper 1 , Paper 2 and Paper 3) so in total I have 7 exams.
In terms of daily revision/studying I tend to:
- use slideshows/docs my teacher uploads
- my own notes (handwritten or typed onto a doc then printed out)
- textbooks my teachers recommend
- past papers/mark schemes/examiner reports
- model answers/students answers with examiner commentary
- specimen papers & mark schemes
- getrevising, revision world, quizlet
for Law I specifically use: sixthformlaw, elawstudent, elawresources,
I aim to study at least 3 hours a day (including during the day at college and when I come home) then on weekends 6-7 hours, during the Winter holidays I'm hoping to get 10 hours of revision a day (the only days I won't do revision are Xmas day, Boxing day, NYE and New Year's day, depends on my plans though).