moonlight2018
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I study A Level Law (AQA), English Language (AQA) and Business (Edexcel). My exams are in June 2018 which is about 24 weeks/5 months to go/169 days which sounds like ages to go but all of my subjects have a LOT to learn in terms of content etc and I remember in high school our principal telling us we had 150 days left until our GCSE exams (which sounded like ages for me and I had about 16 exams but still...GCSE's were a lot easier I underestimated how hard A Levels are and how much we have to learn!.
For English Language, there's 2 exams (Paper 1 & 2),
Law there's 2 exams (Unit 3 Section A & C and Unit 4 Section A and C)
and for Business there's 3 exams (Paper 1 , Paper 2 and Paper 3) so in total I have 7 exams.

In terms of daily revision/studying I tend to:
- use slideshows/docs my teacher uploads
- my own notes (handwritten or typed onto a doc then printed out)
- textbooks my teachers recommend
- past papers/mark schemes/examiner reports
- model answers/students answers with examiner commentary
- specimen papers & mark schemes
- getrevising, revision world, quizlet
for Law I specifically use: sixthformlaw, elawstudent, elawresources,

I aim to study at least 3 hours a day (including during the day at college and when I come home) then on weekends 6-7 hours, during the Winter holidays I'm hoping to get 10 hours of revision a day (the only days I won't do revision are Xmas day, Boxing day, NYE and New Year's day, depends on my plans though).
soIiIoquy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
write my notes, condense them by typing them up and then cue cards which have diagrams, key words and questions on themmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
moonlight2018
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Update: If anyone wants any revision notes, past papers, model answers etc I'll be happy to post some here or PM me and I'll send you some! also if anyone has any revision resources such as revision notes, flashcards, past papers, mark schemes (if you have the 2017 ones for English Language, Business and/or Law I'll love you forever ngl) etc please post some here or PM me!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (23)
10.13%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (135)
59.47%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (31)
13.66%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (33)
14.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (5)
2.2%

Watched Threads